dominatrix duo with....my cat? WTF?!?!

So I had one of my regulars over and I had him tied up, blindfolded, ball gagged, and nipple clamped (the ones with a chain in the middle) in the middle of my living room floor. I took a break from flogging him to go tinkle, check my phone, and get ice cubes to torture him with. I come back to see my upstairs door open and go "shit my cat escaped!" I round the corner and to my dismay I see my cat going back and Forth from batting the nipple clamp chain and licking this poor guys face!!!
I grab her , lock her back away, and go back to the date. the date finishes and I untie him and all...I apologized about my cat and he says "what cat?"
I go "nevermind"

Wow
So I had one of my regulars over and I had him tied up, blindfolded, ball gagged, and nipple clamped (the ones with a chain in the middle) in the middle of my living room floor. I took a break from flogging him to go tinkle, check my phone, and get ice cubes to torture him with. I come back to see my upstairs door open and go "shit my cat escaped!" I round the corner and to my dismay I see my cat going back and Forth from batting the nipple clamp chain and licking this poor guys face!!!
I grab her , lock her back away, and go back to the date. the date finishes and I untie him and all...I apologized about my cat and he says "what cat?"
I go "nevermind"

Wow Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Well, at least you didn't have to split your fee with the cat.
*blushing*
Honestly, doesnt the cat already technically get a cut?
Cat going to be in your showcase now?

Next time, feed the cat tuna fish (Just saying)