Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

One week away and even with "Deflategate" going on, who do you think will win the big game?

Vote below and state why...

SF
  • Mokoa
  • 01-25-2015, 02:34 PM
Not hobby related.

Moved to the proper forum.

Seattle Seahawks. New England will put up a better fight than Denver did last year, but Seattle will prevail.
Seattle will hopefully beat the New England Cheaters.
I like Seattle as a team, but from what I've seen, New England is just too good for them. I hope I'm wrong, and Seattle destroys the Patriots, but New England has looked much more impressive in the games I've seen.
It depends...are we playing with a deflated football.
Hmmm the pompous assholes from the Seattle Defense (Richard Sherman) or the Pompous Assholes from the New England Offense (Tom Brady Bill Belichick) I can't really stand either but I will say that Seattle is the lesser of the two evils and since no one has repeated in a while I guuuueeeesss I will go with the Seahawks. But just so Brady and Belichick's cheatin ass don't get another ring.
Seahawks... hope brady chokes like manning did last year
I'm going for Seattle. Defense wins games
I'll say Patriots. Unless Seattle can put up 21 or more points on that defense. Not a fan of either. If there was a Spurs game on, I'd watch that instead.
the officials will decide.
I don't give a flying f@#%!! LOL...should be my packers against the patriots...for some reason though the Packers can only play for 56 minutes.

Patriots win this....think Seattle is too cocky, and Belechick is too frickin sneaky!
It's funny to me all the doubters 2 years in a row, Patriots didn't beat anyone the second half of the season or the first 2 games of the playoffs yet the are talked about like the greatest of all time! They can't stop Beast Mode and won't be able to pass on the best secondary of all time. Back To Back Champs GoHawks!!!
... should be my packers against the patriots...for some reason though the Packers can only play for 56 minutes.

Patriots win this....think Seattle is too cocky, and Belichick is too frickin Genius! Originally Posted by tim_29m
I agree.
Go cowboys!!!!
gotta be the Seahawks