In shape as opossed to out of shape

When I started hobbying I was younger and in good shape! Now I'm 50 and chubby. I have noticed that providers treat hobbyist different, based on their looks! There are things which use to be offered, which is not so much now (rimming, tuma, cuddling, MSOG, etc...). I use to get hard at will and MSOG were a very natural thing. Now I need help, and not all providers work with me as much.

Has anyone experienced the same? Providers, give us your input, it has to be easier to offer more to a hobbyist in good shape, as opposed to one not in shape.

Mike
I let myself go over years of desk work and hedonism that extendes beyond the bedroom and into the reals of fine food and craft beer. Hit the big 4-0 and officially declared midlife crisis in May and have lost 30lbs and been hitting the gym lately before such inklings of performance decline begin rearing their ugly heads (knocking wood, so to speak).
I have found my stamina has gona a little wonky over the years, shape or no shape being a factor.. where MSOG was once pretty easy, even too easy with an enthusiastic lady, now even the first takes a bit of effort and while I can rebound like an 18yo still, getting there to #2 has become difficult, but not impossible. Definitely finding being a little more flexible and having some fraction of the old muscletone back I can certainly put a hell of a lot more into trying anyway, and really sometimes even trying to get there is half the fun even if I never make it. Oft on round 2 with a cover it just starts to gradually lose interest, not having the wetness and skin on skin contact to keep tingling properly. Hasnt been easy to finish in a cover in years anyway so generally is #2 is gonna happen at some point I have to go back to BBBJ and beatin it like it owes me money, but definitely worth the effort.
Have found with less tummy I can definitely get a lot more oomph outta myself and get a lot more of those wonderful moans and screams that keep the brain in the game and aid in getting me closer.
I treat everyone the same..In shape or not.. pop: pop: pop (lol)...It's about having fun in the hobby world...
i agree with sonya.... i dont discriminate.

licks and kisses
No discrimination here...as long as you're a gentleman and have good hygiene! I only ask for a detailed description so I know who to expect at the door...and, that we are compatible.
Likki Nikki and Sonya suprised to see you two gems commenting the way you have. LOL

You both get the award, luckly there can be multiple equally worthy winners or you two would have a bunch of half trophies laying around.

Sry Mslovebjs68, I am sure it is deserved I just personally have not met ya. It is a new year though !!!

Alright I'm off to finish my double chs burger with a side of Pep. pizza, Back it down with a 60oz coke and straight to bed so the matabolism doesn't have any chance to sap me of that kinda fine nutritional value. Its hard/ soft work to keep my figure (which is around, around a pizza shop, around a beer parlor, around a donut place etc.....).
You just gotta love Ms Sonya's attitude!!! Pop, pop, pop!!! : )
I find it's more about chemistry than anything else. I have been with men of all shapes and sizes both in and out of the hobby. Chemistry is what we are mostly attracted to. And overall I think most women would agree with that. Men are more visual creatures so I can't speak for them if chemistry can create physical attraction.
  • Laz
  • 02-09-2012, 09:46 AM
I find it's more about chemistry than anything else. I have been with men of all shapes and sizes both in and out of the hobby. Chemistry is what we are mostly attracted to. And overall I think most women would agree with that. Men are more visual creatures so I can't speak for them if chemistry can create physical attraction. Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
Chemistry can create the attraction but it takes more time and in this hobby most women expect the time to be paid for so it is easier to go with the visual.
Being 35, handsome ( as told by providers ) and in very good shape. I would say that it does matter to some. I say this because my experience with some providers has been quite different than other and was told that my apperance was a factor. One example is teh following, a certain providers states that she will not see AA men, however when another provider told her about me she made an exception and as she said was happy she did.
Chemistry can create the attraction but it takes more time and in this hobby most women expect the time to be paid for so it is easier to go with the visual. Originally Posted by Laz
OK well we are faster than ya'll lol...

And not all provider charges for every minute spent with a hobbyist. You know that about a few of us my dear ! lol
  • Laz
  • 02-09-2012, 10:52 AM
OK well we are faster than ya'll lol...

And not all provider charges for every minute spent with a hobbyist. You know that about a few of us my dear ! lol Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
Fortunately for me that is true.
It is because you are loved my dear laz!!! LOVED !! Lol
The ladies that last out here in the hobby world are the ones that are open for adventure....and treat everyone equally.....note the ones that have answered.....they are all true ladies and have been out there for the duration...
Thank you for the compliment HG ! I even like the tall ones *wink wink* lol