Pimp Haters

Who hates pimps more?-Men or women and why? If you go to a Spa or SC the owners and mgrs. are pimps bc they make money off the ladies. If you tip the doorman he is a pimp. If they charge a cover they are definately pimps bc you get charged just to look at a "strobe lite ho". Even if the girl "only dances" (yah right) you are getting pimped and robbed.

A long time friend was dancing and she told me I had to pay the pimp ass club $.5 so she could leave the joint early-WTF- Is this common practice?
Yes the dancers pay a fee to the club to work a certain shift. The better the shift the more the fee.
For instance for strip clubs the entertainers are private contracters the pay for the place to dance at.... This fee covers business expenses they need..... examples;

Getting clients, music, and security just to name a few.

Sometines "pimps" are doing the same no reason for hating a pimp for offering his services unless he is forcing it on a lady. Some ladies would prefer to have things done for them and pay for it....IMHO being a Ex-Strip club manager years ago
SC peeps are not pimps, IMO. there is a big difference between a PIMP and a person providing a workplace where the ladies are free to come and go.

To answer your question, yes, common practice for ladies to have to tip out when they leave a shift, and if they decide to leave early, there is a penalty. They are, in many cases, independent contractors and not employees. They pay the club for providing a work place for their independent work. The girls know the deal, when they agree to work there.

I used to meet my ATF stripper friend at the door at the beginning of her shift and pay her fee. In that case, the later in the shift she arrived, the more the fee was for her to come into the club. Made my time with her in the club a lot more fun, though.

Just sayin
  • tex84
  • 02-09-2012, 06:26 AM
Ladies is pimps too!

... sorry just couldn't help myself with that comment.