American Women and Getting Paid

Sounds like your memory is shorter than your weenie Originally Posted by WTF
Penis jokes.....that's all you have.....shows where your mind is

I overheard 2 providers talking the other day......one of the providers knew you.....the provider that didn't know you asked the other, "What's long and hard on WTF?".....the other answered "Third Grade...."
Funny thing that in Los Angeles men seem to want you to pay for dinner and have sex with you as a tip... Originally Posted by CarlaBrazil
isn`t that because they are all hollywood regisseurs and that is the way how to get into one of their movies? The "couch" so its called? (lol) Originally Posted by ninasastri
Yeah, I was going to call it the Casting Couch Syndrome.
isn`t that because they are all hollywood regisseurs and that is the way how to get into one of their movies? The "couch" so its called? (lol) Originally Posted by ninasastri
Normally guys there think it is a priviledge to sleep with them because they are God's given to womankind, more often so they don't have anything to offer to the table during the dinner time except their "so called model looks" lol
I believe the guy should pay if he asks me out but if I ask him out I would pay. It is just a gentleman thing to pick up the check, it is nothing to do with being someone simple because of money.
Normally guys there think it is a priviledge to sleep with them because they are God's given to womankind Originally Posted by CarlaBrazil
Well, yeah!?!? Aren't we?
Normally guys there think it is a priviledge to sleep with them because they are God's given to womankind, more often so they don't have anything to offer to the table during the dinner time except their "so called model looks" lol Originally Posted by CarlaBrazil

Oh i knwo this kind of attitude. Even from females far away from even looking like models ;-). I can`t stand superficial people :-( be it men or women. I want to see these people when they are 50-something ;-) (lol). If they haven`t grown a personality til then, they are worth my pity at best :-). Beauty is overrated! And fades.
Rudyard K - "A mate can say that it is each person's own responsibility for feeling special..."

Well, no. I think we often get into relationships to feel exactly that. Often at great expense. And no, you can't give that to yourself the way someone else can. Despite New Age/AA policy.
I got the perfect website for Leah:

http://www.whatsyourprice.com/ Originally Posted by pjorourke

Haven't looked, would you recommend it?

From your experience, of course, otherwise you so wouldn't have mentioned that....
Normally guys there think it is a priviledge to sleep with them because they are God's given to womankind, more often so they don't have anything to offer to the table during the dinner time except their "so called model looks" lol
I believe the guy should pay if he asks me out but if I ask him out I would pay. It is just a gentleman thing to pick up the check, it is nothing to do with being someone simple because of money. Originally Posted by CarlaBrazil
I totally agree Carla, and I have no problem with guys acting like my bitch, but when it comes to money, forget it!

We have those types in Miami too, but funnily enough they will pay to take some women out too.

I've had 'hot' looking young guys take me out and boast how they can get women to pay to take THEM out. But hey, they're paying to take me out. So maybe they don't think so much of that after all.

Duh.
Well, yeah!?!? Aren't we? Originally Posted by Rudyard K

Reminds me of Stewie Griffin as a senior citizen with a "groovey" Tom Jones record playing in the background......"You can leave your hat on....".....HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Haven't looked, would you recommend it?

From your experience, of course, otherwise you so wouldn't have mentioned that.... Originally Posted by Leah Ireland
Haven't used it. Not registered. Don't intend to. But it did seem like what you were looking for -- guys pay to set up dates.
Haven't used it. Not registered. Don't intend to. But it did seem like what you were looking for -- guys pay to set up dates. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Don't know the entity, but isn't that pretty much what happens here???
  • WTF
  • 04-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Don't know the entity, but isn't that pretty much what happens here??? Originally Posted by Leah Ireland
Haven't ya heard Leah, thats true in pretty much all forums but this one.

Don't know the entity, but isn't that pretty much what happens here??? Originally Posted by Leah Ireland
Leah!! How could you?? We are all horny here! And completely sincere. Tsk Tsk. And Geishas of course ! Not ordinary....h...you know??
True, but ECCIE doesn't handle the payments like this site does. It still pretends to be a sugar baby/daddy site.