ok this is getting old

• game1
  • 01-08-2012, 02:42 PM
last night i got nc/ns twice, the first time to be honest it was my fault, a girl from bp call green eyed thick women, someone on here asked fr info on her, and I added see nc/ns me before, but I figured maybe the second time will be the charm, so I called and set up an appt, which she replied Im going to freashin up and be on my way, so after an hour want by, i called three dirffrent times with no answer, and when I texted her I got the same excuse as last time, that she had a probelm when she was on her way, things happen, but i called three times, and all she had to do is call or text she couldnt make it. Part two I tried to reach a provider who i have seen once named star, but kandace krush informed me she has her old phone, since i saw her ad here, and saw some reviews, i asked can we meet, she said she wouldnt be in des moines until midnight, but i asked would she be willing to see me for an outcall, she said yes and we exchanged rate info, and i gave her my address, guess what nc/ns when I finally got in touch with her about 3 am after seeing her post on backpage, she told me we didnt talk, and when i repled we did, then the story changed to I didnt get your address. Look if you change your mind, or is unable to see that person, It would be a good thing to informed them, in the almost 2 years I have been in des moines, it seems to be a regular routine for girls to not show up, and not even let you know they arent going to show up.
id try to stay away from BP girls.. its usually more trouble then its worth
Some BP girls are OK though. Sometimes its one of the few venues to advertise when going to a smaller city. Every site has good and bad, but BP gets a bad rap because almost anyone can put an ad up and its damn cheap in the smaller cities.

You just have to do your research and not let the little head do all the thinking.
  • game1
  • 01-08-2012, 07:18 PM
id try to stay away from BP girls.. its usually more trouble then its worth Originally Posted by Kay2Day
I would rather stay off bp, but i havent been able to see a girl on here, or get varifid, so i tend to use bp, with more bad then good.
  • Sami
  • 01-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Wow!! Sorry you guys are having such a rough time up there.

MsE is so right!! Theres got to be some, do your research
  • game1
  • 01-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Wow!! Sorry you guys are having such a rough time up there.

MsE is so right!! Theres got to be some, do your research Originally Posted by Sami;20 22366
Well sami you need to bring your pretty self herw, lol
SAMI = MILF

• Sami
  • 01-08-2012, 07:43 PM
I have a friend been telling me to take my butt up there, but it's so cold I really would need alot of body heat :tram poline: Alot!!!
It is cold but hey, I'll let you borrow my adult size Footie PJ Harry Potter Onesie, and I won't even charge you to use them. We're like that here in Iowa. We're givers.

I have a friend been telling me to take my butt up there, but it's so cold I really would need alot of body heat :tram poline: Alot!!! Originally Posted by Sami
  • Sami
  • 01-08-2012, 08:59 PM
He offers you a warm onesie and I got peanut butter cups. I feel a little slighted for some reason.