Encounter: Mila was terrific

User ID: -
Date: 10/04/2023
Name: Mila
Phone: 505 399 7785
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...-/029861818931
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Near Jefferson and Paso del Norte
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, MISH, 69
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long jet black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very short, long black hair, nice large breasts ( @ Y @ ), shaved, smells good, very bubbly personality, happy, very sexy, very clean apartment, no funky smells.
Recommendation: Yes
She has great reviews. I may have to pull the trigger on this. I understand she is very busy and has certain requirements. Great review.
  • Lump1
  • 10-05-2023, 02:55 PM
I would if I were you sir she’s worth it. She doesn’t know the meaning of no and she’s easy on the eyes. Loves to have contact with your swimmers if you catch what I’m throwing
She's not usually booked out the next day or if you message her early enough in the day.
  • Mecca
  • 10-08-2023, 04:56 PM
Mila posts on reddit about hosting gangbangs for those interested.
Mila posts on reddit about hosting gangbangs for those interested. Originally Posted by Mecca
Mila posts on reddit about hosting gangbangs for those interested. Originally Posted by Mecca
Mecca, what is her subreddit?
Thanks
  • Mecca
  • 10-08-2023, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by marcham17
Mecca, what is her subreddit?
Thanks Originally Posted by desertfish
https://reddit.com/u/abqmila/s/o29Cc9Bbk0
Couldn't find any info on a gangbang for her, so that gives me an idea. Should we set up a gangbang for her? When? I generally like lunchtime. Thoughts?
  • Lump1
  • 10-11-2023, 12:38 PM
No crossin swords boys lol
  • Mecca
  • 10-11-2023, 01:56 PM
Couldn't find any info on a gangbang for her, so that gives me an idea. Should we set up a gangbang for her? When? I generally like lunchtime. Thoughts? Originally Posted by lvnmdude
She made a post on reddit about guys flaking on her when she setup a gangbang.
I think it's because some men like the idea of a gangbang but they aren't about that life.