Encounter: Fraud alert

• Lump1
  • 10-27-2023, 11:16 AM
User ID: -
Date: 10/27/23
Name: Italy Rose
Phone: 209-680-2739
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...e/892479307736
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Menaul/I25
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Aborted mission after suspicious behavior
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: N/A
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: See description. She also sent a verification pic but who knows if it was legit.
Recommendation: No
  • Mecca
  • 10-27-2023, 01:04 PM
Always best to go with your gut instinct.
Yeah best you bailed bro!! That sounds like a set up to be busted so LE knows you are really there and can get your location by pic to swoop you up before anyone notices!!!
  • Lump1
  • 10-28-2023, 10:33 AM
Definitely could have ended badly I’m always prepared if they are on some robbery stuff I would think LE would be smart enough to get you to go to the room to close the deal. I thought robbery like I always do when the provider’s comm goes south.
LE will never swoop in until a cash offer has been made. Sounds more like a robbery attempt.
True that, unless deposit or app payment was made.
True that, unless deposit or app payment was made. Originally Posted by HDrider18
Truth. Just another reason for not paying deposits or prepaid. This should always be a cash transaction after proofs have been made.
  • Lump1
  • 10-28-2023, 06:06 PM
Yeah no no bro they got me once with small deposit the first time I ever made a date. I won’t do a deposit even if it’s in her add even on reliable sites like tryst
Yeah no no bro they got me once with small deposit the first time I ever made a date. I won’t do a deposit even if it’s in her add even on reliable sites like tryst Originally Posted by Lump1
Who got you Law enforcement or scammers. I am always worried about getting law-enforcement
  • Lump1
  • 10-30-2023, 11:26 AM
It was on that Hot site they advertise here. It was the first time I’ve ever attempted. If I run across her ad again I’ll definitely will let you know. They need to have a review section on STG so we can call these fakes out immediately