Trump Loses In Court Again, injunction stops republicans from limiting access to birth control !

• WTF
  • 12-16-2017, 06:31 PM
Actually the church is as bad as the gummint. Yet it rules you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Them bitches want a tax break , yet do not want to pay for other women's healthcare that do not think exactly like them!

They all need a good Dicking!
Them bitches want a tax break, yet do not want to pay for other women's healthcare that do not think exactly like them! Originally Posted by WTF
That's a damn lie! They pay for every employee's healthcare. They just don't believe in paying for your fucking condoms! Idiots like you want to castrate our military but force others to pay for your fucking birth control! Your priorities are twisted beyond belief!

And by the way, odumbo and eric holder lost. The Little Sisters chalked up a victory for religious liberty and the First Amendment. You should be thanking them, like the libertarian you pretend to be.

They all need a good Dicking! Originally Posted by WTF
You're too limp to help out so don't even think about it!
Where in the Constitution does it say we need to go 20 Trillion in debt spending on the military?
You stupid SOB .... we need a healthy society to fight wars, would be another way to look at healthcare. Just call it an Defense expense! There, now argue against that. Originally Posted by WTF
Sometimes you can't afford not to go to war you fucking idiot. I'm s not a financial decision.
Time to fix the title: We lose as leftist court challenges legitimate Trump order.
Where in the constitution does it say HC is a right for all? Link? Originally Posted by bambino
That's something i've often asked libtards about, but never gotten an answer other than "Its a universal human right as per the UN.. SO the US constitution must change"..
Recently had a student dressed as Jesus talk about his organization trying pass the second Bill of Rights. Asked the student journalist why he didn't ask why, if the idea is so good, it hasn't been passed into law in the last 70 years. He didn't think it was necessary.
Recently had a student dressed as Jesus talk about his organization trying pass the second Bill of Rights. Asked the student journalist why he didn't ask why, if the idea is so good, it hasn't been passed into law in the last 70 years. He didn't think it was necessary. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What was exactly ON his 'second bill of rights'??
What was exactly ON his 'second bill of rights'?? Originally Posted by garhkal
The same things that FDR had on his in 1944. Once again, if it is all so wonderful why haven't came close to passing it?
You guys have to make a joke out of everything. I could afford a condom if they made them big enough for me but they don’t . Women I am with have to have birth control and it’s more expensive than 50 cents. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Women like your lez-dream date, Rachel Madcow....right, Bozo? bwahahaha....gawd, you're such a blubbering twit...

Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
You guys have to make a joke out of everything. I could afford a condom if they made them big enough for me but they don’t . Women I am with have to have birth control and it’s more expensive than 50 cents.
Recently had a student dressed as Jesus talk about his organization trying pass the second Bill of Rights. Asked the student journalist why he didn't ask why, if the idea is so good, it hasn't been passed into law in the last 70 years. He didn't think it was necessary. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What was exactly ON his 'second bill of rights'?? Originally Posted by garhkal
The same things that FDR had on his in 1944. Once again, if it is all so wonderful why haven't came close to passing it? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
FDRs 2nd bill of rights - 1943 speech to the nation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Bill_of_Rights

Among these are:

Among these are:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I guess those idiots were only concerned with the latter 3 of them..

Among these are:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
this what we currently have, not sure about the ones not listed here.
2. minimum wage
4. antitrust
5. free housing (HUD)
6. single payer health care
7. unemployment benefits
8. free education
A prime example of Trump and republicans trying to impose their morally corrupt religious views on all Americans. These sick Republican minds would take away all your freedoms if they are not stopped!

Here is what the judge said, after you read it think about it and reconsider being Republican because your party is lost and morally bankrupt !

She was particularly critical of the power to object on moral grounds, saying it "conjured up a world where a government entity is empowered to impose its own version of morality on each one of us. That cannot be right."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-tem...204222704.html Originally Posted by StandinStraight

A totally different view of the story:

First and foremost, I believe in PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, and do believe that condoms should be handed out on every street corner (not that some people would use, i.e. the married men in this business that are always looking for BB without forethought of their wifes and families).

That being said, I don't believe the government should be handing out birth control due to the toxicity of them as we are being bombarded with xenoestrogens from many other commercially manufactured products i.e. cleaning products, makeups, creams, chemicals that kill the critters we oppose etc etc. All these toxins that are building up in our little world are causing female breast cancers along with many male boobs, testicular cancer and as well as many more men are getting breast cancer, heck my daughter's Yorkie got breast cancer 5 years ago. Noteven speaking to the many issue we have no knowledge of as of yet.

I also have a strong feeling that our/world government/Big Pharma wants to demascularize men, crazy??? maybe but just think about it for a moment. If we neutralize the testosterone with estrogens, in the long run we will have males that are not sure what who or what they are. Look at the men of today have they not changed??????? A systematic change is taking place right before our eyes.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...-america-today

However, I digress but I do believe we all need to be more MINDFUL of the products we smell, put into/on our bodies and so forth as all these toxins must go through the liver in order to leave our bodies and we are so assaulted with toxins on a daily basis that the liver simply cannot do the job it was meant to do.

My apologies, if this seems a little off topic "it" is a reason I would not take birth control and would be very hesitant of anything government/Big Pharma force/want to impose upon us.

BTW WHAT ARE XENOESTROGENS:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
Them bitches want a tax break , yet do not want to pay for other women's healthcare that do not think exactly like them!

They all need a good Dicking! Originally Posted by WTF
The Church is supported by tax paying members. The Church helps communities in the way of food. clothing or financial support to those in need, lessening the burden on the local and big government.

Why does anyone get a tax break for supporting charitable organizations i.e.animal rescue.