Phone etiquette

I understand times are different, but this is why I ask for references. I don’t care to have any personal information for discretion. I do expect someone to look at reviews rather than asking for specific things via text. It’s definitely a different experience these days.
I had a guy today ghost me and I told him I was at the store because he didn’t show up. He said “what store? I’ll do a car date”
Guys..this is not ok.
Life happens on both sides. Guy tried to still meet with you at your convenience. You may have lost a good customer.
I'd try reaching out to client and making this right.
I understand times are different, but this is why I ask for references. I don’t care to have any personal information for discretion. I do expect someone to look at reviews rather than asking for specific things via text. It’s definitely a different experience these days.
I had a guy today ghost me and I told him I was at the store because he didn’t show up. He said “what store? I’ll do a car date”
Guys..this is not ok. Originally Posted by Ginger Murphy
I am genuinely sorry that, that happened to you. Hopefully a reschedule may be in the future.. I have always gone back and forth with reference based screening. IMO, references are awesome but one providers encounter may vastly differ from another’s... not every day is a good day. The universe may have interfered on your behalf.. You are beautiful and one bad apple won't ruin your bunch ♥️🍎
If the guy ghosted - it’s not her place to try to make it right, he screwed up not her.
If the guy ghosted - it’s not her place to try to make it right, he screwed up not her. Originally Posted by Loweralabama18
He tried to make it right
It's on her now