Welcome KlassyKelliAnn!!

KlassyKelliAnn will be joining me and the girls on ECCIE staff! As the Ladies Powder Room grows, so does the Powder Room staff and KKA will make a great addition!

HUGE SMILE!!

XO
  • Mokoa
  • 06-25-2010, 06:05 PM
CONGRATS!!
This is wonderful news. I really enjoy reading her posts and she will make a great addition.
very nice!!
Congrats Kelli
OMG! That's awesome! I agree that KKA will be a great addition to the ECCIE Staff and I'm always excited to see female involvement on the Admin/Mod side of boards! Perhaps at some point she could even branch out to other areas of the board as well? I think that would really help insure that both sexes are well represented and it would help quiet any talk of ECCIE becoming too testerone filled.

CONGRATS ECCIE- you made a good call on this one!
Congratulations Kelli!
Congratulations Sugar!
  • jc17
  • 06-26-2010, 08:50 PM
And I knew her when...!
KlassyKelliAnn will be joining me and the girls on ECCIE staff! As the Ladies Powder Room grows, so does the Powder Room staff and KKA will make a great addition!

HUGE SMILE!!

XO Originally Posted by The Original Becky
Congrats KlassyKelliAnn

CG

PS: The Original Becky, if you need any more help in the ladies powder room, i just wanted to let you know that i am AVAILABLE. lol
Very good deal. Congrats
YAY! Becky needs help, hahahaha. J/K Beck, Congrats KKA!!!! and WELCOME!
tra
Is this the same KlassiKelli who blushed when I sang to her? Congrats to a real sweety!
wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
congratulations!Babe!