Any Docs from Nola out there?

Interested in trading services...nothing major, but please email me rather than pm. Can't be too careful.

I am looking both for someone who can give me an rx, and someone who does Botox. Don't reply here obviously.

Thanks!
curious what is an rx?
prescription = rx lol the latin meaning is recipe
Interested in trading services...nothing major, but please email me rather than pm. Can't be too careful.

I am looking both for someone who can give me an rx, and someone who does Botox. Don't reply here obviously.

Thanks! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Rx for what, sore throat.
Ahhhh that's funny ACP...I can't say here but it's not a narcotic or anything.
Hope everything clears up quickly!
Umm right lol. Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast? If I had something gross do you think I would make a public post on a hooker board about it asking for a hobbyist doc to cure me?

I want a new Dermatologist and an RX for a pill that makes me less of a biaatch. Getting the picture now?
Hmm. More sex?
I have never thought you were that dumb, silly. I thinck it is hot when a provider who portrays herself as highly successful begs for barters from doctors who hang out on Internet hooker boards. If you were truly successful, you would have private insurance and just go pay the $20 or $30 copay for an office visit and get what you done need instead of putting your biz all over the Internet.
I have never thought you were that dumb, silly. I thinck it is hot when a provider who portrays herself as highly successful begs for barters from doctors who hang out on Internet hooker boards. If you were truly successful, you would have private insurance and just go pay the $20 or $30 copay for an office visit and get what you done need instead of putting your biz all over the Internet. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
'
She's not too dumb. She won't tour "freakin Texas".
I have never thought you were that dumb, silly. I thinck it is hot when a provider who portrays herself as highly successful begs for barters from doctors who hang out on Internet hooker boards. If you were truly successful, you would have private insurance and just go pay the $20 or $30 copay for an office visit and get what you done need instead of putting your biz all over the Internet. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth

Honey get a clue ok. I have both private insurance and insurance through my co. It DOES NOT COVER BOTOX which is cosmetic...costs around $650 to be exact. It's not the "money" that is my concern on the other thing...it's the freaking DEA! Only certain docs are authorized to prescribe certain things....duh. I have a regular GP, who will no longer give it to me. FYI, a doctor on a hooker board is exactly what I need. He has proven he is willing to break the law lol.

Why are you so concerned with what I barter for? I don't need clients dude...I need a certain doctor. Whether I am sucking someone off for 400 a pop, or bartering it's the same damn thing. My business has never been a secret because as you say, it's a hooker board lol. I barter for everything I would normally spend money on. News flash...Docs only pay a tenth of the cost for Botox that they charge us in office, so they often trade...so do dentists, attorneys, carpenters, and the freaking pool guy!

I lose nothing, and they don't have to pay cash. It's called marketing, and it works!!

The last guy who did my Botox got 3 other girls to see him also, because of my post. He was very thankful because he did not have that much cash to spend on nookie, but he had something else that was of use to them. I am not "begging" for anything...merely asking. If I wanted to get repairs done on my Mercedes you actually think I am dumb enough to pay 3 times as much by going to the dealer? Ha!
Honey get a clue ok. I have both private insurance and insurance through my co. It DOES NOT COVER BOTOX, which is something that I pay for out of pocket...around $650 to be exact. It's not the "money" that is my concern on the other thing...it's the freaking DEA! Only certain docs are authorized to prescribe certain things....duh. I have a regular GP, who will no longer give it to me. FYI, a doctor on a hooker board is exactly what I need. He has proven he is willing to break the law lol.

Why are you so concerned with what I barter for? I don't need clients dude...I need a certain doctor. Whether I am sucking someone off for 400 a pop, or bartering it's the same damn thing. My business has never been a secret because as you say, it's a hooker board lol. I barter for everything I would normally spend money on. News flash...Docs only pay a tenth of the cost for Botox that they charge us in office, so they often trade...so do dentists, attorneys, carpenters, and the freaking pool guy!

I lose nothing, and they don't have to pay cash. It's called marketing, and it works!!

The last guy who did my Botox got 3 other girls to see him also, because of my post. He was very thankful because he did not have that much cash to spend on nookie, but he had something else that was of use to them. I am not "begging" for anything...merely asking. If I wanted to get repairs done on my Mercedes you actually think I am dumb enough to pay 3 times as much by going to the dealer? Ha! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well said...
I think its very wise to look for someone on this board thats certified with certain specialities.
Word of mouth is good business ethics and I don't see anything wrong with that. Its'not anyones business if she has insurance or not and made it clear she was looking for a Doctor.
No harm no foul.
She didn't attack anyone nor make negative assumptions from the start but went on the defense when being attacked. I would have done the same.
Someone is in a bad mood and it reads loud and clear.
Hope you find a doctor. cheers
Mods you can close this thread...found what I needed.

Thanks for the PMs guys.