Please Help! Need Advice

Me and my BFF Rachel Delatta are planning some dates to tour Baltimore and looking for a list of areas/hotels that are provider friendly and those to stay away from.

Hope you guys are interested in me visiting, please let me know that too!

PM or email the hotel info and advance on touring there.

AJ
Probably should stick to the city of Baltimore or just west in Columbia....BWI airport area has gotten too hot and don't mean the weather.
I don't think it's too early too start putting up actual pre-booking ads either as of now. I generally start at least 4wks ahead of time (sometimes as much as 6wks ... never less than 3) to give guys seriously interested in booking with me LOTS of lead time so no one can say I didn't give them enough notice lol.
Probably should stick to the city of Baltimore or just west in Columbia....BWI airport area has gotten too hot and don't mean the weather.
I don't think it's too early too start putting up actual pre-booking ads either as of now. I generally start at least 4wks ahead of time (sometimes as much as 6wks ... never less than 3) to give guys seriously interested in booking with me LOTS of lead time so no one can say I didn't give them enough notice lol. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Ok sounds good. I was actually thinking about BWI area. Shoot! Ok if you don't mind will you PM me some hotels in Baltimore you recommend. Thank you so much.
We are going to visit, hope you guys pre-book to show interest in us!
Hi its Rachel, but Alessia and I are cancelling our Bmore trip. Too many cancellations and lack of prebookings. Sorry and we both apologize for those who prebooked with us and we will surely try to reschedule another date and hopefully have a better turn out.

Rachel