Opposite of What sends you running? What words make you curious?

OK so I already know what offends many of you.Bad grammar/spelling all the things I have been gulty of lol. I would love to know what type of introductions, words or phrases on sites, and ads make you want to take the time to read further.

And no Free to a good home. does not qualify .
Well written coherent paragraphs that give a sense of what a lady is like; information on likes and dislikes. An easy to navigate site.
When I was searching a woman to keep me entertained once, it was a very specific line in her Bio that grabbed me and encouraged that first initial email. God I wish I could remember it word for word. Something along the lines of "insatiably bad", however the wording was clever. It caught my attention and sparked my interest in booking her instantly.

Good turn-around question.
Now maybe I'm just kinky put I look for picture of pets -- particularly dogs.
The picture of Jim and Stiffler just popped in my head when they get caught with two dogs on American Wedding.

PJ....you got some splaining to do! Haha
PJ....you got some splaining to do! Haha Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
http://www.beckystouch.com/myloves.html
Now maybe I'm just kinky put I look for picture of pets -- particularly dogs. Originally Posted by pjorourke

Now leave poor Edward out of this.He has no idea that he is on
my website.Ed is a very conservative fellow.

http://www.beckystouch.com/Edsworld.html

Lauren, I know what you mean.Every once in a while I will see an intro line on an ad , or site that is very clever,and well worded.I am surprised sometimes at how well written some of the ads can be.
"I'll be your Huckleberry." LOL.
I like funny. Carrie Hillcrest has some great adds, one even had a squirrel in it.
A site that provides insight to the person and personality. Easy to say, but hard to explain how it is done.
It is almost always the blend of written word (I look for clever use of the language), the tone of the photos (not talking poses/nudity/etc., but some photos just jump out as being raw to the personality), the consistency of the site (consistency can indicate a more accurate reflection of the individual), and posts.
But there is no recipe of photos: three nudes, one of my pet, and five 50’s retro + 2 witty stories + sixteen erotic posts ….
What attracts me is when you can be yourself and let your site reflect that.
Nice prose & visuals are great, but do me a favor & put all the important info (who, what, where, when, & how + any deal breakers or disclaimers) all in one place
Ok, PJ I want to be a dog too. Haha. I even changed my avatar so you don't have to look at my belly anymore.
Ok, PJ I want to be a dog too. Haha. I even changed my avatar so you don't have to look at my belly anymore. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Coolpretty soon all the avatar pics will be of dogs lol.
If thats Edward in your avatar, then clearly he is a closet gigolo!! Look at that "come scratch my belly" gaze!!

Very beautiful fur baby, by the way.
If thats Edward in your avatar, then clearly he is a closet gigolo!! Look at that "come scratch my belly" gaze!!

Very beautiful fur baby, by the way. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
A closet gigiolo yes, but would he qualify as a diamond