P411

Useful or just another waste of time and $$$?
Well, it depends. This is like asking me if it is useful to buy underwear lol :-). Being a nudist at home, I think buying underwear is a waste of money but if you ask someone else they will say they like to wear it. It depends how active you are as a hobbyst, if you travel etc,. There is no cut & dry saying here.
I didn't think about traveling / visiting providers. I could see the merit there. I didn't figure that there would be a straight forward yes or no option with that one, but looking for opinions. Being relatively new there are some providers I'd like to see, but don't have the references. But at the same time I don't see how they're system really does anything, it seems like it would be fairly easy to fake. The complete lack of any screening by some seems a bit unsettling too...
I didn't think about traveling / visiting providers. I could see the merit there. I didn't figure that there would be a straight forward yes or no option with that one, but looking for opinions. Being relatively new there are some providers I'd like to see, but don't have the references. But at the same time I don't see how they're system really does anything, it seems like it would be fairly easy to fake. The complete lack of any screening by some seems a bit unsettling too... Originally Posted by jjriggins
Then do like me. DO NOT waste your money for shit you can get without paying. Not talking about services rendered. Just the way to get to the services. I am not a member there nor do I plan to be.
And also think about this. Fucking females will sometimes buy food from the grocery store for a month filling up 3 buggies of shit. I can assure you half of it ends up in the dumpster. So, if you believe you will have any use of it sign up for it, otherwise be practical and do not throw your money down the drain.
I believe that with two provider references that Gina at P411 will give you 6 months free to try it out/

I know it was that way for a long time, if not still.
A lot of us girls use it as just another way to screen, at least for me it does not mean its my only method I will use to screen, but its very helpful and trusted by many ladies, like pistol says maybe you can have a free trial. Its just another tool/avenue to use......
I believe that with two provider references that Gina at P411 will give you 6 months free to try it out/

I know it was that way for a long time, if not still. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Thats how i started there, i think its still going on. I ponied up my $129 membership fee this year, but then again i travel a lot.
Thats how i started there, i think its still going on. I ponied up my $129 membership fee this year, but then again i travel a lot. Originally Posted by amishgangster
They take Indybux?
They take Indybux? Originally Posted by bambino
Nope I gave Gina real money. And probably will again next year.

I'm already 1,000 IB ahead of my next years green square
It has had it's issues and le using it but EVERYWHERE has. I trust it and use it more than date check. On date check you HAVE to send out invites to stay free and invites count as vouches girls are just vouching for bp dudes that write them to stay free.
If you don't like going through the screening process with ladies, the site has some really good merit. I will often see men with JUST their preferred411 verification.

If you have reviews on Eccie, and you see a limited number of ladies, then it's up to you whether or not it's worth it.

Right now, even though I love the site, I used to adore it more. It's gotten pretty expensive to advertise (placing an ad in another city doubled awhile back per ad) and for us to give members a OK (which will earn us a few points to advertise on the site with), a member has to fill out a form and make a request.

Frankly, that part sucks. Because few will do it. And then it negates why you have preferred411 to begin with. To screen and have a list of ladies that you've seen on your profile. And that list of ladies is really helpful to us who pay attention to that sort of thing.
I ponied up and joined, It seems like a good idea. I just thought the process was a little light to be really useful to a provider, but maybe there's more to it than I'm seeing. I definitely prefer to see someone who is screening, but I don't travel much and also prefer local providers that I can see with some regularity. It's not that much so what the hell. Thanks for the feedback!
The best part of P411 is the menus
Agreed.