Have you ever....?

Have you ever played the game "have you ever.."?
Here's how it works. I'll start by asking if you've done something. The FIRST person to respond that they've done it, gets to ask the next "have you ever". The person asking the question MUST have done it themselves and the person responding must also have done it. It's in CoEd so let's keep it hobby related. The point is to ask something that you think is uncommon but you don't want it to be so obscure that no one else has done it. So everyone can participate, try not to answer two "have you evers" in a row. After 24 hours, if no one responds to the last "have you ever" in the thread, then the last person who asked, gets to ask another one.

You should only respond if you have done the most recent "have you ever" but you can mention if you've done some of the others listed prior. Here's an example:
Sam: Have you ever gone to Jamaica?
Samantha: I've been to Jamaica. Have you ever slept with a coworker?
John: I've slept with a coworker. We had a helluva a ride for 6 months before I transferred to another store. Have you ever done a 4-some?
Paul: I've done a 4-some, a 3 girl sandwich with me in the middle, I'll never forget that day. I've also slept with a coworker. Have you ever had a sex video of you posted on the internet?
Jessica: I've had a sex video posted of me on the internet. It was when I was 18 and I've always wanted to do another one. I also went to Jamaica and want to go back soon. Have you ever .....

Get the point?

I'll start...

Have you ever been to a nudist resort? I went for a week and had a great time with a couple I met there from NJ.
I spent a weekend at a Tantric nudist retreat in the mountains overlooking San Francisco about 5 years ago, just before I became a provider. Some of my experience there helped me decide that I could and should "expand my sexual boundaries."

Have you ever had sex with someone more than 20 years older or twenty years younger than yourself? Ah, the joys of being considered a "cougar" now are many, but when I was a young college coed, I preferred older men. They were experienced, patient, and taught me how to really enjoy sex, whereas the guys my age mostly ran the field like they were being chased, and then fumbled.
  • JMcB
  • 03-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Been to nudist resorts both here in TX and in the state of WA. Fun times. All were no sexual in nature, but fun in the sense that it was very relaxing and freeing to be with others without any clothes. I'd do it again.
Yes I have slept with a lady 20 years younger then me. I'm early 40's and I dated a 20 year old briefly last year.

Have you ever simultaneously been sleeping with two coworkers and turned in into a 3 way?
2 co-workers? No. 2 friends? Yes. It was interesting, at best. I was 19 and I thought it could be a fun time. It was just okay. Oh well.

Have you ever been the direct cause of someone's divorce?
Yes I have been the direct cause of someones divorce. Mine. Lol. Costly as he$$. I have also been with a lady 20 yrs my senior when I was in my mid 20's what a ride and what lessons I learned. I have also been with ladies 20 years my junior. Thus the divorce. Thank goodness for the hobby.

Have you ever been swimming with a large group of friends and all of a sudden it became a skinny dipping, sex in the pool and out of the pool free for all?
I think I'm gonna like this game Ms. Dream!!
LOL nope but that sounds fun!

Have you ever seduced a friend of the same sex?
oh my
Lol. Malaya's doesn't count. Still at the skinny dipping one. Malaya will have to elaborate once it gets to hers.
I know we are srtill at skinny dipping. BUT Yes I have been the direct cause of someones divorce. Long time ago my cousin's wife had the hots for me. Royally, had the hots for me. That she would not even sleep with my cousin anymore. Darn shame. I was like 23 and she was an 'F" cup. What is a young, immature guy gonna do. That is right. You know I did.

I could not help it!
She seduced Me!
I thought it was my girlfriend!
I blacked out!
I thought was told me when I was drunk that she was single!
Uhmmmmmm...she violated me!
Uhmmmmm....Her F cup was too powerful for me to overcome...
Uhmmmmmm...
I think JJ may have seduced someone as answered or vice versa
Lol. Malaya's doesn't count. Still at the skinny dipping one. Malaya will have to elaborate once it gets to hers. Originally Posted by JJ
Pssshhhhh you just want to hear about naked people fucking in a pool.

Here:
A whole bunch of people got in a pool and slid their wet naked bodies against each other. A penis slid in a vagina while another slid in a mouth. And so and so on...happy now?
  • Mokoa
  • 03-23-2012, 10:54 PM
OK folks, let's please stick to the rules as stated by the OP. The last valid post ended with...

Have you ever been swimming with a large group of friends and all of a sudden it became a skinny dipping, sex in the pool and out of the pool free for all? Originally Posted by CountryGentleman35
Yes, I have. Long ago I was with one of my dancer FB's at her place. We were enjoying her hot tub in the back patio. Three of her dancer friends showed up. It was her little surprise for me. They changed into their bikinis and joined us in the hot tub. Everyone was enjoying drinks as well as each others company and soon enough the swim attire was gone and the real fun began. Lot's of kissing, lots of sex. After about an hour playing in the tub we retired to the bedroom and had even more kissing and more sex. That evening turned out to be an all night affair.

The 80's was very very good to me!

Now, have you ever had sex in a convertible with the top down under the stars?
OK folks, let's please stick to the rules as stated by the OP. The last valid post ended with...

Yes, I have. I was with one of my dancer FB's at her place. We were enjoying her hot tub in the back patio. Three of her friends showed up. It was her little surprise for me. They changed into their bikinis and and joined us in the hot tub. Everyone was enjoying drinks as well as each others company that soon the swim attire was gone and the real fun began. Lot's of kissing, lots of sex. after about an hour playing in the tub we retired to the bedroom and the evening turned out to be an all night affair.

Now, have you ever had sex in a convertible under the stars? Originally Posted by Mokoa
LOL I apologize. I was thinking it was like the other game..like the person below me.