The Cranberry scene

• PGH15
  • 12-07-2018, 09:20 AM
Maybe it's just me, but I find Cranberry harder to uncover activity than anywhere else in the city. Was curious if anyone else has had any luck there via UTR types.

PM is fine for details or just general insight on the thread. Just trying to decide whether it's worth it to keep pursuing or if other areas are better.
Seems like you get a fair amount of travelling girls, but I admit I don't see too many locals advertising from there. If you want more native snatch, you might have to destroy your property values first.
I’m out that way as well - There are a couple providers in the area - RedDevil Doll (SA) Liz Cruz and Jayden pops her head up once in a while (no she isn’t dead) . Other than that mostly visiting providers. Devinmiller is around fairly often as is Russian Rayna both from TOS.
I’m out that way as well - There are a couple providers in the area - RedDevil Doll (SA) Liz Cruz and Jayden pops her head up once in a while (no she isn’t dead) . Other than that mostly visiting providers. Devinmiller is around fairly often as is Russian Rayna both from TOS. Originally Posted by Tompgh
Is Liz Cruz still providing?
I always liked the experience with her.
Is Liz Cruz still providing?
I always liked the experience with her. Originally Posted by suspiciouscouch
Yes she does. Liz advertises on Eros and believe she still has her website up. I always liked her attitude, but hated her price list and add ons.
I’m out that way as well - There are a couple providers in the area - RedDevil Doll (SA) Liz Cruz and Jayden pops her head up once in a while (no she isn’t dead) . Other than that mostly visiting providers. Devinmiller is around fairly often as is Russian Rayna both from TOS. Originally Posted by Tompgh
Beleive Tom meant Russian GFE and not Russian Rayna as Rayna is a TS.

I can vouch that devinmiller from TOS is PHENOMENAL
QUOTE=AllHornedUp;1061128205]Beleive Tom meant Russian GFE and not Russian Rayna as Rayna is a TS.

I can vouch that devinmiller from TOS is PHENOMENAL[/QUOTE]

Correct - Russian GFE not the TS lol.
  • El-mo
  • 12-11-2018, 05:21 AM
From where I sit, it seems like ALL the action is in Cranberry...at least most of the truly hot chicks. I wish more visiting girls came to the city proper. I’m pretty paranoid about getting into a car accident somewhere I have no business being, especially when there’s snow or ice.
From where I sit, it seems like ALL the action is in Cranberry...at least most of the truly hot chicks. I wish more visiting girls came to the city proper. I’m pretty paranoid about getting into a car accident somewhere I have no business being, especially when there’s snow or ice. Originally Posted by El-mo
City girls comes downtown and green tree a lot.
From where I sit, it seems like ALL the action is in Cranberry...at least most of the truly hot chicks. I wish more visiting girls came to the city proper. I’m pretty paranoid about getting into a car accident somewhere I have no business being, especially when there’s snow or ice. Originally Posted by El-mo
If you don't have one in your general direction, a costco membership solves these ills.