Social committee report: Thanks for the lunch company today!

Not the largest gathering at noontime but definitely quality and new faces, too!

Quite soon, as we progress into the summer months, we'll be re-orienting into some more leisurely events. Perhaps a barbecue/picnic, pool party, a Las Vegas night, or maybe even a club event or two.

Open to all suggestions, but please send them to me privately.

Per the usual rules, anyone present today may out his/her attendance, but not that of anyone else.
Special thanks to Ck for always coming through and making these gatherings very classy & professional.

"Fun!" Should've been my middle name (JK) but no really " I always have fun!" It was great to see all the new & welcoming faces and reconnecting, with familiar faces, some of which I got to know more than others & I'm sorry if it was my fault. The guys to gals definitely outweighed this event, but I'm a positive being for the most part so in all due time that will work it self out ! This was my second gathering & Second times are Always a Charm!

SN: the steak & burgers are great (according to the super-fast and dandy Bartender & I believe her because ppl always eat there!)

All in all it was pleasant, Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone!
It was a pleasure meeting with everyone at
the event meet and greet I had a great time hope to see
some of those who where there very soon

Thell then big kisses BUNNY LOVE
Thanks ck. Always great talking with providers and hobbyists.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-05-2016, 10:07 PM
Other threads of the same topic merged with this one.

Sorry I missed it but I was not able to attend.

Sorry I missed it but I was not able to attend. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Work, as usual, is one of those RW portions that affects Hobby Life.

But work is also what supports Hobby Life.

That's why our happy hours are more frequent than lunches.

Greatly enjoyed meeting the new folks!
For the short time I was there it was a good time as always love catching up w u and all the gents and ladies looking forward to happy hour later in the month
I know I enjoyed the time we spent together.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Another thread of the same topic merged with this one.
I need to respectfully clarify my earlier post in this thread. I did not attend this event and I have never attended an event. My post was intended to say that I've enjoyed spending time with MatureHousewife46 in the past, and I was WAY off-topic. I apologize for the confusion I caused.
So sorry I missed it

Hopefully I can make it to the next

SM
Mature - you are a true gentleman!

Mariah, sure hope you can.