The Deleted Posts of Chicago Sunroof

Is it okay that his posts were deleted?

Edit: one answer not listed in the poll choices is that he was a Bandle or Mandle or some other variation of a duplicate account and thus every post exists "outside of the board," as if it were never ever typed. This may be thought of as a strategy to deter multiple accounts — once found out all posts will be erased. Better to wait out your ban.

If this proves to be the reason, does this make it okay?
Is it okay that his posts were deleted?

Edit: one answer not listed in the poll choices is that he was a Bandle or Mandle or some other variation of a duplicate account and thus every post exists "outside of the board," as if it were never ever typed. This may be thought of as a strategy to deter multiple accounts — once found out all posts will be erased. Better to wait out your ban.

If this proves to be the reason, does this make it okay? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Wait, what? Was that the one troll who boasted about spreading his awesome genetics around town to every SW he could possibly get his wienie in?

He should have just been banned and not DELETED because that's info others on here might want to read about. Even if it's just to "scare" them just enough to where they'll never even consider BBFS!

Guys like that could be all talk, but then again you NEVER know. I check that side of eccie to add those handles who see SW's ESPECIALLY BBFS, to my DNS list. Now he's not there so other providers who check it like I do won't ever know. Way to spread the herpally burpallies. Yuck.
It will deter nothing.
Humpty Dumpty has done it for years. He understands that you cannot unread material, and that people don't generally read old post.
Besides half of his post are quoted, and still there.
So censorship is meaningless.
I'll miss him if only as a great beacon attracting his like-minded fellows so I can add them to my DNS list. Gents, please continue to post your exploits in depositing your baby juice in women of questionable safety.

Otherwise.....don't really care. He was just trying to troll everyone and I'm sure he's stroking his e-peen right now because he now has his own poll.
... I'm sure he's stroking his e-peen right now because he now has his own poll. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Probably true. File that under Unintended Consequences.

I do feel the topic of discussion is useful: where should the line of censorship be drawn?
It will deter nothing ... So censorship is meaningless. Originally Posted by willyjack
I believe you've had firsthand experience.
Surely you remember JJ and his whack-a-mole? Deleting every post as spam. Fun times.

But you do raise a good point: why delete the original posts and allow those same posts to be quoted? Sloppy work by the mods, or by design?
Did someone give Bonn his Mod-ness back?

The subject of the poll is a turd in the commode of life. Any action taken to flush him is welcomed.
I'm sure deleting all his posts will guarantee that he'll never ever ever ever be back again
Ha-ha oh lordy. I had forgotten about Bonn..
Pardon me ladies & gentlemen, censorship is something implemented by the government. The government does not run this website, it is operated by a nongovernmental entity and administered by the Mods & Admin. As a private entity, the Admin & Mods decided what is or is not on the site. It's not censorship, its a business decision. We do not have a right to free speech on this site. We have a privilege to post whatever the site owner allows. Free speech and censorship exist in the public sector. Privilege exists in the private sector and ECCIE is in the private sector.
Ladies, gentlemen, good evening.
Just my opinion. Unless it breaks one of the nuclear rules (outing, under a certain age topics, forbidden substances), posts should remain. Handle will already be marked as banned.
What's an SW?
Street Walker
Just my opinion. Unless it breaks one of the nuclear rules (outing, under a certain age topics, forbidden substances), posts should remain. Handle will already be marked as banned. Originally Posted by Camille Fox
Exactly as Camille said. The posts that were removed, did they fall under that category?

Moderators may not remove posts just because they want to.

Moderators can also remove spamming posts.
Pardon me ladies & gentlemen, censorship is something implemented by the government. The government does not run this website, it is operated by a nongovernmental entity and administered by the Mods & Admin. As a private entity, the Admin & Mods decided what is or is not on the site. It's not censorship, its a business decision. We do not have a right to free speech on this site. We have a privilege to post whatever the site owner allows. Free speech and censorship exist in the public sector. Privilege exists in the private sector and ECCIE is in the private sector.
Ladies, gentlemen, good evening. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Fuckng thank you. Doesn't seem like a controversial decision to me. The guy is a troll anyway, most likely full of shit, and unimaginative. Either way, it wouldn't matter what he claims. What does matter is that mods keep this place safe (as possible) which includes removing discussions that are dangerous. And his were, by (a) making gullible people dumber and more likely to do something dangerous and (b) drawing extra, unwanted attention.