To Save Up.. Or Not To Save Up

Ok so I have been a hobbyist for a minute... Thank You Eccie for helping me find low risk oppurtunities to fuck some awesome cooda cat!!
but I like variety in my experiance... so I am saving up for an awesome session.. And I am torn between The Alpha and Slave..maybe even someone I dont know about!!. Melanie Sky is also on my TDL but I am gonna order some Black Rhino (Thanks Dr Grey for the Links) and I want to leave a session wobbling thru a hotel parking lot trying to catch my breath... I want to be worn out.... and Pussy cream all over my face... (should probably wash that off my face tho) LOL
So people I need your help making the decision!! Who is worth saving up for and Why? Thanks for the help folks!
Met the first two Socially. You ain't going to regret whatever choice you make.
Flip a coin or save up to see them as a doubles session

SF
[/I]
Ok so I have been a hobbyist for a minute... Thank You Eccie for helping me find low risk oppurtunities to fuck some awesome cooda cat!!
but I like variety in my experiance... so I am saving up for an awesome session.. And I am torn between The Alpha and Slave..maybe even someone I dont know about!!. Melanie Sky is also on my TDL but I am gonna order some Black Rhino (Thanks Dr Grey for the Links) and I want to leave a session wobbling thru a hotel parking lot trying to catch my breath... I want to be worn out.... and Pussy cream all over my face... (should probably wash that off my face tho) LOL
So people I need your help making the decision!! Who is worth saving up for and Why? Thanks for the help folks! Originally Posted by HottShott210

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan

You might as well take a giant leap instead of a small step.
You'll be dreaming about it for the rest of your life.
Bro, drink WATER!! I take then when im with a female who does cbjs. I had taken one last week, man the worst head ache of my life. First time though, usually just stuffy sinuses. I get rhino black 3k from the adult stores. Be safe man.

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
Flip a coin yes...but as a doubles I have been killing myself over backwards to do that one again. Likely not going to happen between them but both ladies are amazing solo. Hell, I'd die tomorrow if their assistant would join in on killing me in the process. Lmao.

Just have references in order and be a gentleman. Do what you want. Plenty of great women to see here with whatever suits your style.
Either will rock you like a hurricane. Enjoy.
I like SF's idea, save up your coins and do a doubles with both.
Hell, I'd die tomorrow if their assistant would join in on killing me in the process. Lmao. Originally Posted by Dr. Grey
Slave and Alpha

Both drop dead gorgeous, drop dead gorgeous ( gotta say it twice)

fantastic personalities, out of this world bcd skills

eat your wheaties, stretch first, ( recommend an ok from your doctor).

the phrase "bring your A game" was invented for these two.

There are other top level providers in San Antonio, but these two are legends.

recommend reading some of their reviews ( like grey's).

Personally have never seen M.S. bcd (although I believe I've seen her in a public gathering). Can't give any info on her.
Slave and Alpha

Both drop dead gorgeous, drop dead gorgeous ( gotta say it twice)

fantastic personalities, out of this world bcd skills

eat your wheaties, stretch first, ( recommend an ok from your doctor).

the phrase "bring your A game" was invented for these two.

There are other top level providers in San Antonio, but these two are legends.

recommend reading some of their reviews ( like grey's).

Personally have never seen M.S. bcd (although I believe I've seen her in a public gathering). Can't give any info on her. Originally Posted by sms918
I just might wash my weaties down with Gatorade
Do you want a Ferrari or a Lamborghini? They are both at the top of the heap, and are both spectacular BCD. Selfish bastard that I am, I do doubles with them. I did it and survived ;-)))))))))))))

The original question was to Save Up or not. The only correct answer is Save until you've seen them both!
I'm always "thinking" about saving up for something unique - then Big Al wakes up and needs something NOW. Hate it when that happens (well, not really)....
I also agree (for what it's worth) with regards to Slave. She has been one of my favorite experiences in the hobby so far. She is a great lady and had very nice bcd skills and just felt very comfortable with her. Alpha has a killer body and looks amazing, but I have never seen her.

+1 in regards to Nina, I wish I would have been around before she retired. Her former showcase pics looked amazing. She is easy to e-mail with, and I have flirted with her on occasion, she just seems like a really cool person.

I don't think you could go wrong with either or definitely both.