BCS Championship Game

Was anyone else disappointed by the game? With all due respect to Alabama, I would have loved to have seen a team with a decent offense (Okla State, Stanford, Wisconsin, Baylor, Oregon) plan Bama. LSU was just awful and Jefferson played like a HS QB. Not saying anyone would have beaten Bama (great offensive game plan) but it couldn't have been worse an offensive showing than LSU gave us.
But LSU was the team that was closest to earning the spot by going undefeated with a decent schedule. Not much chance they wouldn't be in it. Bama was questionable with a loss to LSU earlier. Whoever else got in, like OSU, would have played LSU.
But LSU was the team that was closest to earning the spot by going undefeated with a decent schedule. Not much chance they wouldn't be in it. Bama was questionable with a loss to LSU earlier. Whoever else got in, like OSU, would have played LSU. Originally Posted by Smokin Joe
Very true. I guess I'm just looking for a 4 or 8 team playoff. Wishful thinking unfortunately.