Just for fun.........

What is the sexiest costume or outfit to see on a woman? I personally like the school teacher dumure tease type of look.
anything with boy shorts! i will melt when i see the boy shorts. Well here at the bars all the ladies dress up and some even just have body paint on. Alot of college girls here so use you imagination.
I'm kind of fond of fishnet, myself. It's a nice hybrid of showing it off and still not fully revealing it, you gotta look for the good parts. Love it when a woman's nipples are poking through the front.
for the most part....they are all over done. i think a pin up girl would be hot tho. if one could pull off the total look.
I sort of like the birthday suit myself, but thats just me.
Cheerleader or Schoolgirl, gets me every time. I also like a spaghetti strap t-shirt and thong, that's a great costume for a gal!
  • FSCOB
  • 10-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Latex is always nice!
for the most part....they are all over done. i think a pin up girl would be hot tho. if one could pull off the total look. Originally Posted by bubbaJay

I totally pull that look off easy as pie!
  • gg313
  • 11-11-2010, 03:14 PM
I am a big fan of schoolgirl with pig tails, BBBJ with librarian glasses. However if the mood changes to techno music thigh high boots, big fishnets, and anything really tight or torn up a little. Cnt forget about TX cowgirl look. Short shorts and boots.
I am a big fan of schoolgirl with pig tails, BBBJ with librarian glasses. However if the mood changes to techno music thigh high boots, big fishnets, and anything really tight or torn up a little. Cnt forget about TX cowgirl look. Short shorts and boots. Originally Posted by gg313
So basically to you all the looks are hot... So cute...I do pull off these first three really well but cowgirl I just cant pull off. I dont have the boots or the hat lol
Naughty schoolteacher always gets me.
Or cheerleader as someone else said
Gets me every time.
I sorta like the Goth look , or the Stripper type outfits.. ... or, Tiny dresses LOL !

Flip
I have been hearing a lot of guys say they like the goth look
I'd like to see you in a schoolgirl/nurse outfit with librarian glasses.
I actually am trying to get the money together for a new pair of glasses. I broke mine and am unfortunatly actually in need of them so when i get them replaced I will let you know and you can come play naughty librarian with me.