State: Texas
Address: ben white / i35
Activities: running errands
Hair Length and Color: brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: not sure
Recommendation: No
Sorry you had that experience but just saying: for a one hour session, I give myself at least three hours because they almost never go according to schedule. Also- and this is just based on my limited experience in the hobby- it’s not uncommon for a provider to ask you to pick something up for her before the session
She really needs to clean up her act.

Oh man! To make you feel better I have had experience with some time wasters also. It really sucks in case where they drop on you. One thing I learnt was that if your contact is 10-15 min late or asks you to get something on the way just cancel the appointment. It is unprofessional. There are much better ladies available who deserve attention.
Oh man! To make you feel better I have had experience with some time wasters also. It really sucks in case where they drop on you. One thing I learnt was that if your contact is 10-15 min late or asks you to get something on the way just cancel the appointment. It is unprofessional. There are much better ladies available who deserve attention. Originally Posted by Kevin2005
That's exactly what I did, to cancel the date. I felt like we are spending good earn $$ for their time/service. We should not be treated as vending machine or errands person. I'm hoping other providers will see this and not ask their clients to pick up supplies, cigs., drinks, food.. etc etc.. Just like we won't ask you to provide your service for free or negotiate your rate or pick up my dry cleaning!