Topless Housecleaning and Intimate Cleaning Services as well... Dallas, Plano, Lewisville, etc.

I move around the area quite a bit. If you're interested in any of the services offered, please text me at 4696527521. I'm sure we can work something out if you are in the Dallas area.
  • Trey
  • 03-20-2020, 08:25 AM
Is topples housecleaning actually housecleaning? Or just a role play type thing?
It's actually a thing. I hired this cutie in 2006 to clean my house topless. It was something I saw listed on Craigslist and decided, I'm at the house and will have boobs jiggle while she is working. Why not! When the economy changed in 2008 she moved into a provider role and cleaned and my house.

Today she still cleans my house,but not topless. For the holidays, she showed up in a sexy santa clause outfit and gave me a special gift for being a loyal client over the years.
No extra charge.
When I was 18 I would wait on my Boyfriend and his friends topless while they watched the football game!
I served them food and beer with my titties bouncing all around!
When I was 18 I would wait on my Boyfriend and his friends topless while they watched the football game!
I served them food and beer with my titties bouncing all around! Originally Posted by Maggiejewel
Bet your boyfriend regretted when the relationship ended.
Great creative thinking. Yes perhaps a nude barber lady will show up in my area.
I served them food and beer with my titties bouncing all around! Originally Posted by Maggiejewel
Sounds like fun!
Nice..I love having my tits out.
Nice..I love having my tits out. Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely
It is a great way to live!
Great creative thinking. Yes perhaps a nude barber lady will show up in my area. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Many of our providers have been hair stylist In a previous career. I'm sure if you were to look around you might find a povider who would cut your hair nude, then session with you afterwards.
  • MrGiz
  • 04-14-2020, 11:05 PM
Nice..I love having my tits out. Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely
Let's see 'em!
Bet your boyfriend regretted when the relationship ended. Originally Posted by Fizley
Ha Ha. He ended up being a creeper! I thought he was 28, he was actually 38 and married to an Airline stewardess! Go figure! Lol
Many of our providers have been hair stylist In a previous career. I'm sure if you were to look around you might find a povider who would cut your hair nude, then session with you afterwards. Originally Posted by Fizley
I’ll cut your hair, and trim you up everywhere!
Topless!
  • Kmac
  • 04-16-2020, 03:43 PM
Sent her a text as she instructed but never heard back from her. If anyone else got in touch, let me know please.
I clean my house bra less !!