Health Concerns

Medical Benefits of Sex

The following info comes from an article written in a local tabloid. I've shortened it somewhat but have not edited anything so that it would lose its original meaning.

1) Mental Health: Surprisingly enough, an American psychologist has claimed that a hormone only found in semen, propagandist, can affect feelings of depression when transferred to a woman. (Note: no mention as to whether it is to be transmitted orally)

2) Pain Relief: Before climax, the hormone oxytoxin rises to five times normal level, unloading a stream (no pun intended) of endorphins, which can take away the anguish from everything from migraines to arthritis. (Note: not to mention blue balls)

3) Cancer Prevention:A study by the British Journal of Urology International found that the risk of prostate cancer can be reduced as much as 33% by having five ejaculations per week. (note: unsure if more than five will reduce the risk further but gonna try anyway)

4) Immune Boost: Research uncovered (that does not mean bare back) at an American university found that people who have sex one to two times a week increase the levels of certain antibodies that form a force field against diseases. This will decrease the chance of contracting a cold or flu. (Note: remember during flu season double up)

5) Keeping a Youthful Appearance: A doctor documented the progress of 3,500 people who seemingly defied the affects of age in appearance for a decade. He found that engaging in intercourse at least three times a week was something most had in common. (Note: keep gunning for at least five. See No. 3 above)

HID

PS Yeah, I know it's old; but I get a chuckle out of it. I'm OLD too.