Champange Brown

I didn't read the review nor do I want to but I can vouche for Champange personally. I have had nothing but positive experiences visiting this wonderful, beautiful provider and I will definately be seeing her again.
I have seen her recently and had a great experience.
Review and repeats coming.
I've seen her once - very hobbiest friendly! She outlasted me, that's for sure...

BigAl
She is a sweetheart of a young lady! I would have a hard time believing anything otherwise. I have always found it easy to refer her and I will continue to do so. She is definately a 10 in looks and even higher in personality and attitude. Totally unique!

Much love CB! xoxo

KKA
dittoo..she was the only one of 3 providers that i asked for a vouch that responded..and in a timely quick manner... good experience with her..
dittoo..she was the only one of 3 providers that i asked for a vouch that responded..and in a timely quick manner... good experience with her.. Originally Posted by pinkywood

Exactly!

My professional relationship has been just so as well. She is great and swift with giving vouches and she carries herself with a very professional demeanor.

In person, she is a fun-loving, sweet and genuine lady full of class and a friendly accepting attitude. She is a joy to know and I consider myself fortunate to know her.

I could never say anything negative about her because there is absolutely NOTHING negative about her. She is real and she is sweet. I would be very quick to defend her if she ever needed it. Although, I am more than sure she could do so all by herself!

KKA
Thank you every body for the love and the support greatly appreciated. Mwha
I echo what everybody else says about CB she is great have seen her numerous times and consider her a classy, hot and engaging provider.
I will always see her when time and funds are available at the same time.