DANGER ANGEL MAY GET YOU IN JAIL

my girl angel or angelbabii could get you arrested. She is a 5 time prostitution offender and the DA and prosecutor is hot on her trail.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1238282

[Staff edit. M] A past bareback provider
thats against rules no bruh ?
Sorry did u not realize prostitution is illegal?
Sorry did u not realize prostitution is illegal? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
It is>
my girl angel or angelbabii could get you arrested. She is a 5 time prostitution offender and the DA and prosecutor is hot on her trail.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1238282

Don't get caught with her She is also edit God knows edit she has as well. A past bareback provider Originally Posted by gwalas
How'd the points taste?
A past bareback provider Originally Posted by gwalas
So you did this in the past? And this time it was a no go, so you're getting the jump on her?
Sorry did u not realize prostitution is illegal? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
but all that happened was I paid to watch you eat tacos!!!

I don't want to live in a world where a guy can't pay to see a girl eat a quesadilla!
I don't want to live in a world where a guy can't pay to see a girl eat a quesadilla! Originally Posted by Bob McV
Or in the case o' far too many ladies in SA, a case o' quesadillas. With queso.
Or in the case o' far too many ladies in SA, a case o' quesadillas. With queso. Originally Posted by PDid
good 1 lol
just quesadillas? I wish. we got the good old number 2 combo platter eating gals in good old San Antonio. with a couple big reds 3 or 4 pralines and a couple dozen pork tamales to go.
Or in the case o' far too many ladies in SA, a case o' quesadillas. With queso. Originally Posted by PDid
just quesadillas? I wish. we got the good old number 2 combo platter eating gals in good old San Antonio. with a couple big reds 3 or 4 pralines and a couple dozen pork tamales to go. Originally Posted by flinde

Why has the Cool Arrow not yet "weighed in" on this? Right smack in the middle of his wheelhouse.

Maybe he's at Sea World observing the whales?
Why has the Cool Arrow not yet "weighed in" on this? Right smack in the middle of his wheelhouse.
Maybe he's at Sea World observing the whales? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Shhhh! Be vewy, vewy qwiet! He's hunting Wiberals.
but all that happened was I paid to watch you eat tacos!!!

I don't want to live in a world where a guy can't pay to see a girl eat a quesadilla! Originally Posted by Bob McV
shhh don't tell everyone how I shove food in my gullet.....
  • Mokoa
  • 12-06-2014, 08:50 PM
Does not meet the criteria for an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.
Wow I was under the impression that we paid for time??????? That's all... Right guys ????