XXXmas 2014 going strong!

69 hot bodies so far ... more on the way.

Significant donations for the Jezabelle fund raiser $1,465 with several providers pledging cash from a session on top of the initial cash. Good support with cash and toys so far for the battered womens shelter.

At least a dozen sessions awaiting a drawing match up but that process will take a while due to screening and vouching protocols. Ladies and gents will be notified over the next several days.

More later.

A very fun event and augers more fun in 2015 starting with our annual Procrastinator's New Year's Eve celebration. Stay tuned.
Thanks CK had a great time
Great Party CK!! Thanks for everything you do!!

Woo Hoo, another great time hanging out with my special friends.

Thanks CK and crew for putting together this fine event.

Thanks to the guys who were so nice to me, and to those nice ladies too.

Hugs
Melina
Melina, you were beautiful as always and it great talking to you.

Thanks CK for another great event.

Levi, sorry I missed you buddy. Maybe we can catch up at the next one.
Thanks CK!

Lots of fun.
Sorry I missed it, work took me outta town.
Thanks for the invite CK. Pure coincidence to be in town this week. Nice turnout.
Once again it was a great party CK...Thanks for putting it all together...
Another awesome event.. thanks CK..... also got to be officially part of Melina's crew!!!!! lol
I had a great time as always! Thanks so much Ck you totally rock! So good catching up with old friends
and meeting some new ones as well.
I had a great time too, thanks CK! I was glad to be able to contribute to the fundraiser, since its for a very good cause. Every lady there looked great!
  • quzi
  • 12-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Great time as always CK! Thanks for putting these events together (in SA and Austin).
Thanks CK! Had a great time!
Would've rather been there than where I was. See y'all at Procrastinators New Years.