A catastropic 48 hours has rendered me in need of a brief hiatus

I have lived through some intense shit in my years on this planet. Yesterday was the only time I can remember being absolutley blindsided by events which have me pulling myself back from the bring of emotional collapse and it is taking evey ounce of stregnth I can muster just to inact the basic needs required to perform routine tasks like getting dressed without almost having an anxiety attack.

I am not looking for any sympathy ( encouragement is a plus ) so that is why I am leaving exact details out of this post. What I would like to inform anyone who may want or need to know is I will be unavailable for the rest of the week. I will make every attempt to answer emails and pms, but outside of that, I need to focus on the main goal, which is getting my spirits back, and building up the courage and confidence it will take to fight back against the management company which has caused the situation and ensure they are held liable.

I thank you all for your continued support.

GL
I have not met you but I can understand the stress of daily life..take care..be well.
We'll I had the pleasure of meeting Ginger. I can tell you she is a very lovely person. Aside from Pepper Springfield she's a sweetheart....I just love a good strong woman that has so much in common with me.

I am saddened to read that something happened so bad that you can't provide for a week...Us hardworking good providers only deserve to endure happiness...

I have experienced providing to a total stranger has been the easiest...but taking shit from trash talk within the community takes a thick skin & lots of strength...don't let them win just ignore & don't read it'll drive you loca....

I know this thread isn't about that but heck I've been wanting to express that for so long....Now go tell your Management to rotate....

Mamacita whatever it is that has brought your sweet spirits down.. Chin up girl time heals all ... Heck we even get paid well for time...

Time is a beautiful thing just like you are!!.....
  • colt
  • 07-03-2013, 04:59 AM
Put on some good music and sing and dace around the room. Not all problems have to be solved by sunrise tomorrow. Spend some time being thankful for the good things you have!

Call a friend and tell them you need a hug!
Ginger, my deepest sympathies. Life is a pain in the ass sometimes. I'm sure that you'll have the strength to persevere.

...I have experienced providing to a total stranger has been the easiest...but taking shit from trash talk within the community takes a thick skin & lots of strength...don't let them win just ignore & don't read it'll drive you loca....

I know this thread isn't about that but heck I've been wanting to express that for so long... Originally Posted by SENSUALCITA
Sensualcita, Lets not bring back unpleasant/forgotten/forgiven issues and stay on topic. This can be best handled in a PM.

JJ
ECCIE
SA STAFF
Will do JJ sorry but its too late to edit ..

Ginger ill give you a big hug with my two big pillows anytime you need one.....
Ginger
While I don't know the details of your situation. I will say having met you are a strong beautiful and kind woman and I want to wish you well. And whatever you are going through I know you will be back to your wonderful self soon so please keep your chin up and that beautiful smile on your face.

All misfortune is but a stepping stone to fortune.
-- Henry David Thoreau
Ginger
While I don't know the details of your situation. I will say having met you are a strong beautiful and kind woman and I want to wish you well. And whatever you are going through I know you will be back to your wonderful self soon so please keep your chin up and that beautiful smile on your face.

All misfortune is but a stepping stone to fortune.
-- Henry David Thoreau
Originally Posted by a10bomb
Couldn't have said it any better. I am really sorry to hear that you're going through that crap. You know I'm just a phone call away if you need anything.
I genuinely hope that things improve fast for you. Go get em!
Take care and remember that smiling always helps.
Think positively and it to shall pass. Nothing last forever.
Baby girl, pray. That's ALWAYS helped me. He does not let me fall. I may stumble, but my relationship with God is what keeps me.

Xo
Ginger, I have not met you but reading the posts I think you are very strong and will get through this phase. YOU WILL COME OUT STRONGER!
just remember..This Too Shall Pass.

It WILL be okay.
Everything will work out the way it should...the way its meant to.