I have some general announcements

I feel silly starting a thread for this and hope I am not breaking any rules... but I have a few things I need to say on a more global level since it is a message addressed to all of my clients:

Please remove these phone numbers as my contact numbers... 512843... And 210797... please replace them with: 210-441-7072.

I apologize for the array of numbers... first I was trying Google Voice until I decided I hated it... then trying out Cricket for a month before I decided I hated them. Lol. This should be the last number change... pinky swear.

Also please direct emails to my NEW addy: gingerlishioustxx@gmail.com and remove my betterthanlovelace contact addy.

Again I apologize for the thread... but it seemed necessary due to my utter refusal to contact my clients at random for discretionary purposes.

Have a lovely day everyone.
MUAH
Hi ginger! Oops. I sort a tried contacting you using your old info
I have been thinkin bout u HB... its been awhile... and the number you have is still good... dont be a stranger
I agree about Google voice - hated it. You can change all you want to.
Actually what the hell... I will make this announcement this one time here... I am moving to Las Vegas. My goal is to be ready to roll out mid November. Giving the civie life another shot... job planning is under way. I do NOT plan to bore anyone with tireless discussion of retirement. Lord knows I may fall flat on my ass and be back. Nothing wrong with being a realist right?

I def plan on a going away party... if youre cool what the hell... you`re FKN INVITED! Lol

MUAH!
Gingerlicious,

Early CONGRATS on your pending retirement and move to LV!!!! May your final weeks in da Alamo City be a BLAST!!!! You'll be missed......
  • Netx9
  • 09-14-2013, 08:40 AM

I def plan on a going away party... if youre cool what the hell... you`re FKN INVITED! Lol

MUAH! Originally Posted by Ginger Lovelace
Ooh, pick me! Love a good party, even if it's just you and me!
Ok... I decided to keep the Cricket phone... or rather I was talked INTO keeping the svc and dropping the rate plan down to talk and text only. Call me a mark if you want... but... The sales guy was hot. Lol. So use the 210-427-9792 number... the calling apps are awesome but unreliable.

Next9... ;-)
Oh look! This would be considered a TheAd right since you and your followers so clearly talked shit about me posting about a number change instead of placing it in my signature or ad.
Calm down child, I have no clue what you're talking about. No one was referring to you sweetcheeks. The world doesn't revolve around you or your number changes, trust me.
Closed (with OP's permission). This thread is no longer relevant.