Robbed brutalized hospitilized and vandalized

Im sure there are many who will enjoy the shit out of what I am about to say and to those individuals I say I am glad to brighten your day... even if it has to be at the expense of my own saftey.

I was released from University Hospital Sat after being taken in for a head injury which resulted from a man acosting ne and pushing my head through my bedroom window. Bleeding profusely and in shock i was unable to chase him or react in a way that could alert anyone to his presence thus leaving no witnesses to the intruder. My caR has also been vandalized... the steering column busted as if someone attempted to steal it. My wallet was stolen along with my phone... i have replaced it as well as my hobby phone. I was originally going to be evicted but was informed i could stay by the Grace of God. I don want to answer tireless questions about who what when why or hear anymore accusations that this is MY fault... no woman deserves to be brutalized in such a manner period.

I said i would never beg for money and it looks as if i am about to eat that statement. I need help, and for anyone who ever found anything they actually liked about me... this goes out to you. CK has been my mentor and trusted advisor since day one of my entry into this world. If you can and are willing to help... please contact him. I wont hold my breath or have any high expectations since i know the majority of the population here hates me. I just thought there was a chance i touched the hearts of a few in a positive way and could pull those heart strings for some help. Thank you for your time...
Jennifer NOT GINGER
Sorry to hear that and wish I had known sooner. I was through today and got NCNS'd. I could have helped you out with what I saved.
  • Netx9
  • 10-07-2013, 03:11 PM
I'll see you soon! Get better and feel better.
Hope u get betrer and get some rest!
Ginger,

No one in their right mind would enjoy that this happened to you (no matter their opinion of you). Someone committing a violent act against you should not be your fault. Anyone should be able to walk away from any confrontation before it escalates to physical violence.

I sincerely I hope that you heal (physically and emotionally) quickly and receive the help that you need so that you may get back on track with your life.
I second what JJ said. Anyone that would take enjoyment in another persons pain just because they may not agree with that person is a demented individual. I'm out of town now but I'll call CK when I get back to see what I can do to help.
  • shrek
  • 10-07-2013, 03:59 PM
ck please PM. i hope im doing this right. im new to this...
I will be in touch tomorrow. I'm sending out hateful thoughts to the assjack that did this. That seems to work when people do it to me, so I'm going to give it a shot. Rest, recover, get your mojo back, and know that we do care. Fuck those that don't. They're not any fun anyway.

I second what JJ said. Anyone that would take enjoyment in another persons pain just because they may not agree with that person is a demented individual. I'm out of town now but I'll call CK when I get back to see what I can do to help. Originally Posted by darter
Sweetheart. ..

I am sooo sorry to hear that you have had to go through this. .. I will send CK a pm now. .. If you need anything then don't hesitate to send me a pm or call. ..

Just take it one hour at a time Sweetie... You can beat this. .. ok?

Your sympathetic slave,

Guinevere
Wow, i am at loss for words ( a first I know )
Thank you from a heart that truly is kind once you get beyond all the self preservation barriers. Thank you.
OMG Jennifer, my heart dropped reading this. Praying for your health and safety love. I know you don't want to answer questions, but if he is a hobbyist, please let us girls know if you haven't already.

Even though we have had a difference of opinion, I would NEVER wish this sort of treatment on my worst enemy.

Sending lots of prayer and love to you.
  • Netx9
  • 10-07-2013, 05:13 PM
PM sent. And yes, if this asshat is a hobbiest, be sure your lady friends know!
  • gfx
  • 10-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Really sorry to heart that, Karma will come around full-circle!

I hate to hear this!!!
Wishing you a speedy recovery!!
I might not have agreed with some of your postings but I think JJ said it best. I will PM CK

Ginger,

No one in their right mind would enjoy that this happened to you (no matter their opinion of you). Someone committing a violent act against you should not be your fault. Anyone should be able to walk away from any confrontation before it escalates to physical violence.

I sincerely I hope that you heal (physically and emotionally) quickly and receive the help that you need so that you may get back on track with your life. Originally Posted by JJ