Mokoa deleted my previous thread... so here ANOTHER HELLO!!!!

This is NOT an ad...LOL I am not even in San antonio! Gotta luv the selective enforcement hahahahaha!!!

Am I allowed to say hello??? Do I care if the answer is NO?

Hmmmm...

HELLO ALL!!!!!

Can someone PLEASE direct the man in black to the World of Warcraft tunnels?
You're coming just to visit? Or moving back?
This is NOT an ad...LOL I am not even in San antonio! Gotta luv the selective enforcement hahahahaha!!!

Am I allowed to say hello??? Do I care if the answer is NO?

Hmmmm...

HELLO ALL!!!!! Originally Posted by Jennifer Everlast
Hello Again
Visit. I got a KUSH RW job as a sales rep and Im already training people. Yeah im THAT GOOD lol.

But shhhhh lets not talk about that... wouldnt want any trigger happy FUGLY welfare skanks hittin that rtm button crying foul that a prettier hooker is placing ads in coed!!!!

STOP SNITCHIN

Not you Traci... I know who sits there RtMin ... LOL!!!
So my reply got deleted too? What a crock of .....

Glad to hear you are doing well. Looking forward to your visit for the holidays. Sorry the other bitches on eccie can't handle it.

RTM this!
Its all gravy BABY we both know Ill make more money as a civie than their bitch asses will make suckin stanky cock for a month.

Haha !!!!!!

Wheres that mofucka WHISPERS at NOW????? Come play with us rebels!!!

Fuck the police!!

Muah!

Kiss my sweet ass you haters!!!!!

P.s. i told Mokoa he looks like a one legged horse`s ass... said " fuck you faggot " and called him a loser. Think ill get banned AGAIN? ?????
So my reply got deleted too? What a crock of .....

Glad to hear you are doing well. Looking forward to your visit for the holidays. Sorry the other bitches on eccie can't handle it.

RTM this!
Originally Posted by Rover14
Yours too Rover so did mine hmmmmmm to bad because I was looking forward to whiskey on ice LOL!! Oh wait I will get that anyway!

Looking forward to seeing you during the holidays when you come down to visit!
SHHHH dont mention my visit... wouldnt wanna be accussed of starting an ad in co~ed you know!!! Because of course NOONE EVER DOES THAT RIIIIIIIIGHT?????

#hypocrite
#Fattyfucker
#Geek
#getalife
#Eatshit
Well PDID AND NET YOU GUYS GOT YOUR STORM!!! Oh well... I wasnt going to get crunk but the sheer audacity of this faggot in black has me READY TO KICK SOME E~ASS!!!!!
Yeeeeeee hawwwwww!

HMMM i wonder who RTMd my original post and flagged it as an ad... OH WAIT LET ME GUESS. .. THE QUEEN OF RECIDIVISM HERSELF Im sure ...

Bitch put down that Big Red and those hot cheetos for a millisecond and get on CL for a brief moment... THERE ARE PLENTY OF JOBS IN COLORADO !!! Stoooooooooooopid

DISCLAIMER: NO ONE IS STALKING YOUR FAT SELF. MY DAD WAS BORN BRED AND RAISED IN CO... IVE BEEN THERE UMPTEENTH TIMES. PICK A DIFFERENT STATE TO LIE AND SAY YOU WENT TO NEXT TIME... EVERYONE KNOWS YOURE FULL OF SHIT AND NEVER LEFT SA SINCE IT WAS SCARY NOT KNOWING WHERE YOUR WELFARE CHECK WOULD GO IF YOU LEFT TOWN!!!!!!!
LOL! You are something else!!
I say that outta nothing but love!!
San antonio is threAD capitol of the land of hypocricy. .. yet my original hello thread was deleted and I was warned for it being an AD???! Seriously... this is how this shit works... some restless ugly twat broke hooktard with nothing worth 2 shits in their pathetic life and a loser man with no job jacking it to my pictures RTMs all the pretty girls posts to our one legged fucktard sorry ass mod... he selectively decides who will bear the brunt of his internet wrath and voila... our threads get deleted and they sit and wait for 9 pm so they can be the LAST posters in weekend lineup.

What??? Im just saying what yall are thinkin... have a.laugh... its all good!
Its all gravy BABY we both know Ill make more money as a civie than their bitch asses will make suckin stanky cock for a month.

P.s. i told Mokoa he looks like a one legged horse`s ass... said " fuck you faggot " and called him a loser. Think ill get banned AGAIN? ????? Originally Posted by Jennifer Everlast
Seriously... this is how this shit works... some restless ugly twat broke hooktard with nothing worth 2 shits in their pathetic life and a loser man with no job jacking it to my pictures RTMs all the pretty girls posts to our one legged fucktard sorry ass mod... Originally Posted by Jennifer Everlast
Ouch... Your callous comments are mean.

I'm guessing the previous thread was you just wanting to say hi? If so... Why was it deleted?? You know I respect you Mokoa... I'm just curious... Hehe... Meow.

Jenn, you know damn well that no one ever puts ads in coed!! Sheesh girl!!

Oh, and yep, plenty of jobs around... Might not be what you want but it's a paycheck!!

Anyway, hi Jenn... It was lovely meeting you at the (oh shit, forbidden topic) halloweenie.
P.s. i told Mokoa he looks like a one legged horse`s ass… said " fuck you faggot " and called him a loser. Think ill get banned AGAIN? ????? Originally Posted by Jennifer Everlast
For that comment, probably...
SUP SEXXI KITTIE?? Meow!!

Yes... i said hello and included info regarding my travel plans and a party im throwing during my visit for the Christmas holidays and I was warned and thr thread was deleted. Mokoa had some usual bullshit jacktard wanna be answer as to it being a legitimate removal... of course thats all a crock he just has it out for me and is sad that because Ive managed to land on my feet instead of my ass.

So mister man in black ... enlighten us all on what grounds for removal my original thread had or shut your two face UP!
You too JJ... mister I cant ever speak a damn word for myself. You two blow chunks! When the hell is the new mod going to make his appearance???? Save us all VS!!!!