How important is _____ to you really??

So I've seen some posts about tattoos being off putting or at best "not too distracting", and now it's gotten me curious. I can understand not wanting someone covered in other peoples names and numbers permanently inked on their skin, but how important is it really to you guys that a girl is a "blank canvas"? If tattoos are tasteful and well done is that still a deal breaker?

Are there any other particular quirks or odds-&ends that are super important to you when choosing a provider (other than overall looks and body type?)

Just curious!

~Kitty~
I don't have any tats so I don't have any feedback relevant to this convo...

BUT HEYYYYYY GIIIIIIIIIIRL! Let's party when I come to Texas in December!
Great post lovely. Very interested in hearing the replies.
Wait, I may have the wrong Kat, the one I'm talking to is out of ATX. My bad... we can still party tho ;-)
I don't have any tats so I don't have any feedback relevant to this convo...

BUT HEYYYYYY GIIIIIIIIIIRL! Let's party when I come to Texas in December! Originally Posted by Jennifer Everlast
I have, well, a few! So I'm biased, but I like to think they add to rather than subtract from my appearance!
TATS ARE HOT, IM JUST A WUSS! LOL
Dunno, I think my pain receptors must be fucked up since ALL of mine have tickled rather than actually hurt! Perhaps you'll have the same reaction - Never know unless you try!
  • Laz
  • 11-27-2013, 12:29 PM
Personal opinion here but if all other things were equal I would choose the lady without tats. I personally don't like them. However, all other things are rarely equal. Looks and or personality will come into play. Those things may make me ignore the tats.
I have, well, a few! So I'm biased, but I like to think they add to rather than subtract from my appearance! Originally Posted by Kit_Kat
The fact that your tats add to your nerd point value was pretty HOT!
I've got a few tats myself ....so I dig women with tats.
  • Netx9
  • 11-27-2013, 12:49 PM
Personal opinion here but if all other things were equal I would choose the lady without tats. I personally don't like them. However, all other things are rarely equal. Looks and or personality will come into play. Those things may make me ignore the tats. Originally Posted by Laz
I'd tend to agree with Laz. Not a deal breaker - maybe a tie breaker like Laz suggested. Not an indictment of tats by any means, just a personal preference. Having said that, grooming in general is the biggest discriminatory for me. I have seen some sexy tats on some lovely women. If you, or your place, is unkempt, I'll pass or not return. Nobody pays me to take a shower and brush my teeth - i do it out of respect
I'd tend to agree with Laz. Not a deal breaker - maybe a tie breaker like Laz suggested. Not an indictment of tats by any means, just a personal preference. Having said that, grooming in general is the biggest discriminatory for me. I have seen some sexy tats on some lovely women. If you, or your place, is unkempt, I'll pass or not return. Nobody pays me to take a shower and brush my teeth - i do it out of respect Originally Posted by Netx9
I can only assume my tats, my place and my personal hygiene didn't bother you

but on the topic of tats. I have three total all can be hidden except a small one on my wrist and that is the only one I do not regret
  • Maxx
  • 11-27-2013, 12:59 PM
Depending upon the tats themselves. Honestly, most women that get full sleeves and large pics on their abdomens or breasts detract from their beauty. (Sorry, I like seeing the beauty of skin) . I don't like seeing some guys name in script across their chest either. But ... on the other hand smaller tats on the lower abs, back and thighs can be nice if they're done right. I don't mind some. If I see pics of massive tats in their showcase, psychologically it does have some bearing on whether I want to see the lady or not. JMHO
  • Maxx
  • 11-27-2013, 01:01 PM
I can only assume my tats, my place and my personal hygiene didn't bother you

but on the topic of tats. I have three total all can be hidden except a small one on my wrist and that is the only one I do not regret Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey
Yours my Dear, are well placed and very tasteful !! Figuratively and relatively speaking. Didn't bother me in the least!!!
Unfortunately it is becoming too rare to find ladies without tats.

If the lady has tasteful tats that are not sleeves, full body, or a dragon ripping apart her back, then its probably not a deal breaker.

Its even better if there is a story for each tat and what it represents vice "I don't know! I got soooo wasted at my kids one week birthday that I was totally out of it for like three weeks and when I finally woke up in detox I had these tattoos, cold sores, a ripped asshole, and a pending court date". "It must have been a rocking time, cause I completely and totally can't remember SHIT! Rock on!"

That type I can stay away from.