Petite

It would really be simple if everyone knew the definition of PETITE. There is a person (bimbo) advertising she is petite and her showcase says she is 5'7'. This is NOT petite even if she weighs 80#.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petite_size
Ive always known petite to be "short" but Ive noticed many people think it means "thin".
Aha! According to Wikipedia, my height just squeaks by as petite.

I do want to sadly point out though, that rarely does anything in the petite section of a store fit me (which is one of the main reasons I opted for breast enhancement...to "fill in" tops). I am still doing most of my shopping in the little girls department. even the 'young adult' section spites me. Lol!
Aiyanna i don't care what wikipedia says you are petite as hell also....THOSE ARE ENHANCED?!
Aiyanna i don't care what wikipedia says you are petite as hell also....THOSE ARE ENHANCED?! Originally Posted by hobbitpsi

^^^

Same question
It would really be simple if everyone knew the definition of PETITE. There is a person (bimbo) advertising she is petite and her showcase says she is 5'7'. This is NOT petite even if she weighs 80#.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petite_size Originally Posted by Txsunman
HATE to admit IM 100% guilty of this ..

Because Im very tiny and wear a size 2 and barely weigh 125lbs...
Often I get categorized and called "petite" or "spinner" by some,
which always confused me as Im a freaking amazon, however
I have in turn used that to describe myself sometimes, oops.
Would think it depends on the stature of the guy too....my version of petite/spinner is going to be different than someone else's who isn't my size....I am 6'7" tall so in my head many are petite to me...for example Candi above me is 6 feet tall but a size 2 and only 125 lbs....maybe not petite but definitely is a spinner in my eyes (and thoughts)! ;-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petite_size Originally Posted by Txsunman
I didn't know that petite began at 5 ft 3 in and below. Thanks on the clarification.
HATE to admit IM 100% guilty of this ..

Because Im very tiny and wear a size 2 and barely weigh 125lbs...
Often I get categorized and called "petite" or "spinner" by some,
which always confused me as Im a freaking amazon, however
I have in turn used that to describe myself sometimes, oops.
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
You're forgiven.

Now get your guilt-ridden-very-tiny-size 2-Amazonian-fine-spinner-125lb-petite-little-sweet-ass home! We've been waiting for you to return so we can celebrate Thanksgiving.

I didn't know that petite began at 5 ft 3 in and below. Thanks on the clarification. Originally Posted by e_l traveler

RIGHT!
Learn something new everyday. Im a stickler for facts, I must stop using that word now!
You're forgiven.

Now get your guilt-ridden-very-tiny-size 2-Amazonian-fine-spinner-125lb-petite-little-sweet-ass home! We've been waiting for you to return so we can celebrate Thanksgiving.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

Hehehe! Im home now!
Hehehe! Im home now! Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Well it's time to gobble and give thancks, then, isn't it? Heh!...

Aha! According to Wikipedia, my height just squeaks by as petite.

I do want to sadly point out though, that rarely does anything in the petite section of a store fit me (which is one of the main reasons I opted for breast enhancement...to "fill in" tops). I am still doing most of my shopping in the little girls department. even the 'young adult' section spites me. Lol! Originally Posted by AiyannaNeko
Aiyanna anyone who says you are not petite has OBVIOUSLY never seen us stand side by side. (Not to mention me pick you up and run gleefully out of a bar with you over my shoulder! ) regardless of what the dictionary says the maximum height is!

I think one person's definition of petite can be radically different from anothers based in that person's height/weight.
Thank you for clarifying my favourite is petite
lol! Yes, I'm enhanced.

Aiyanna anyone who says you are not petite has OBVIOUSLY never seen us stand side by side. (Not to mention me pick you up and run gleefully out of a bar with you over my shoulder! ) regardless of what the dictionary says the maximum height is! Originally Posted by Kit_Kat
Yeah...well, one of these days, I'm going to buy some 9 inch stripper heels and stand taller than you. So ha! Then you won't be able to pet me. lol!