URL / Website: - http://www.massageservicesaustin.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pond Springs
Activities: FBSM, HJ, BBBJ, CIM, body slide
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lucious soft and well proportioned Thai girl with sweet smile and non stop cuteness. C cup Breasts are the best feature, and soft sexy butt a close 2nd. 5 ft, curves and silky skin
Recommendation: Yes
There is another Thai girl at LHS named Irene. IMHO Irene is not at all the same quality as Jasmine, and i would hold out for her
Is this the same Jasmine that was at E1? I know they share ladies sometimes. If so, my review of her was not nearly as good.
I don't think so. And she is heading back to NY in a month or so. Not a long term gig in Austin
It likely is. The girls at LHS and E1 are the same.
Do you call and schedule this or how do you initiate and pay for the extras?
I called, yes. The extras were discussed after the massage, and for BBBJ and CIM I offered $$, which she seemed fine with.
Update, I asked Jasmine if she was at E1 before and said yes. I think she also was trying to say the other girl Irene sometimes saw her customers, and that customers were sometimes unhappy with Irene. I wonder if it's possible some of the reports on Jasmine were unknowingly sessions with Irene?
I stopped by JT spa today and a young girl named Jasmine answered the door. She fit this description so maybe it's the same girl? She is extremely attractive.