HOW MANY PROVIDERS WOULD BE WILLING TO?

How many providers would be willing to let another provider and client tie you down and then use what ever means they want to make you orgasm over and over again?
You would be at their mercy blindfolded so you couldnt see what was coming next and would not do anything to harm you ;just put you over the edge making you climax by any means we can : be it vibrator, dildos, feathers, fingers, tongue, oils, lubes until you just cant stand it anymore.
we would slowly bring you to the edge over and over again teasing you being ever so gentle until you explode over lets say an 2 or 3 hour session.
Damn Skippy!!!!
I have been there. OMG it was awesome.
Depends on who the other provider and client would be...but 2-3 hours worth of orgasms is a hard offer to resist
It would depend on the references. Its hard to trust someone you just met to tie you up and not hurt you. I am game with the right info and rules in place .
I am with Alyssa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was just wondering what a lot of providers would think of this because a lot just want to take care of the client and dont really think about themselves. I guess both providers would have to be bi sexual in order to really enjoy this whole scenario but i would love to treat one of my ATF's to this if all envolved were game for it.
Im more than sure we could let the two providers swap off being taken advantage of by each other and make it even more interesting.
thanks for the input so far ..sounds like a lot of you are game for it if conditions are right.
hell my pussy is wet allready!!! where do we sign up for this, wanna make sure i dont miss this one!
Depends on who the other provider and client would be...but 2-3 hours worth of orgasms is a hard offer to resist Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
Is that avatar a new tat?
This one sound like lots of FUN...
Being blindfolded is totally awesome. It heightens all your other senses and makes an encounter all the more intense. I with you Kitten you have to trust the other people or persons
It would depend on the references. Its hard to trust someone you just met to tie you up and not hurt you. I am game with the right info and rules in place . Originally Posted by Kitten
  • hd
  • 05-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Can I help????
In that type of scenario it would have to be a provider I am totally attracted to....Alyssa and Holly of Houston come to mind lol. The client would have to be someone I have met before for me to allow that, but hell to the yea!!
Sounds like fun!
Sounds like fun! Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
What? You, me, Holly, and Alyssa? Yah...I agree lol.