Genital Piercings Pleasure Enhancer.. Myth or Fact?

• Leta
  • 05-02-2011, 09:59 AM
I've always heard that clitoral hood piercing heightened pleasure. I've heard it felt incredible to have your clit played with when it's pierced. I've heard the same thing about piercings in men too. So I went and got one. I got a vertical hood piercing. But I haven't gotten a chance to test the theory yet. So I want to know what I have to look forward too. Does a genital piercing really increase stimulation and pleasure or is it just a cute piece of jewelry?
I have heard the same thing about Clitoral and Prince Albert type piecings but the tongue ring does very little. It is more annoying than anything else being it simply rubs along with whatever stroke you are doing, and it's hard metal not exactly comfy.
I have had probably twenty blowjobs from girls that have a tongue stud. It's never done a thing for me.
  • Leta
  • 05-02-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm so eager to find out if my clitoral piercing is really gonna provide more pleasure. I've had it for a few weeks and haven't had it stimulated even once
I have had probably twenty blowjobs from girls that have a tongue stud. It's never done a thing for me. Originally Posted by burkalini
I've had one, and oh my god...
Haven't had the pleasure to experience either piercings with a lady. Guess I'm more of the conversative type when choosing a lady.
I've been with one provider that had a clitoral hood piercing. She said that it made her very sensitive to any manipulation by finger or tounge, and to be very gentle and to stop when she said stop.
Yes it does!!! I have had my clit pierced for almost 3 years and it very much heightens the pleasure!! Makes riding my motorcycle more fun too!
I use to have one and I loved! Definitely heightens pleasure, only thing is I don't wear panties to much so my ring use to catch on and just be in the way!
Hmmm I dont wear panties either, but mine has never gotten caught...
fuck ivy chick....i might need to come visit.....and that is hot that you ride a motorcycle....my favorite visual ...u naked on a bike....with a clit ring.
Some pierced clits apparently really, really like a gent to slide the piercing in between his teeth while he does his daty, err, I mean, his duty.
  • Leta
  • 05-03-2011, 07:20 AM
I use to have one and I loved! Definitely heightens pleasure, only thing is I don't wear panties to much so my ring use to catch on and just be in the way! Originally Posted by DanniMoore

So you had a horizontal one? Thats what I was going to get then at the last minute I chose vertical. Do you still have yours?
  • Leta
  • 05-03-2011, 07:23 AM
Yes it does!!! I have had my clit pierced for almost 3 years and it very much heightens the pleasure!! Makes riding my motorcycle more fun too! Originally Posted by Ivy Chick
Which one do you have, vertical or horizontal? And why did you choose the one you did?
Mine is vertical...I honestly Dont remember why I chose it that ways...I has on my way to being drunk at the time! lol