Pleasuring the ladies

I'm certain this has been addressed before. I feel lucky to have met some incredible, sexy gentlemen who have taken good care of me. I find that there is a goal for more than 50% of my clients to pleasure me to an O during DATY. It seems to be a "goal accomplished" at times. It used to be difficult to have an oral o, but nowadays is very common.

Just a thought and I welcome ladies to chime in here:

I rarely get a missionary orgasm or RCG, but they are so much more intense. A mojority of my clients lately are just looking for bj! Seems my reputation is working against me. I want to have my cake and eat it too! lol.

Guys, what is your preferred method of release? Ladies, what would you like more of? I NEVER thought I would get tired of DATY! WTF??
I never never never ever ever ever get tired of giving oral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{I do enjoy daty...and can get at least a few small o's and at least one big one!}....BUT,my most intense o will be when i have a guy do greek on me!!!!
I never never never ever ever ever get tired of giving oral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{I do enjoy daty...and can get at least a few small o's and at least one big one!}....BUT,my most intense o will be when i have a guy do greek on me!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

hmmmm, seems the last time i saw you ... there could have been a couple firsts ..... LOL, great firsts !!!!

you are fantastic every time i see you, sexxxxy, no matter what path the session takes !!!
awwwww PJ!!!! i luv ya!

Heidi---you & I still gotta get a double going!

Guys, what is your preferred method of release? Originally Posted by heidilynnla
As long as the lady releases FIRST...I could give a fuck about how I release
bj,bj and bj
It doesn't matter to me how I get my O. I do like giving oral until she O's. If she doesn't get real sensative after first O, I'll keep going until the second or third is acheived.
It doesn't matter to me how I get my O. I do like giving oral until she O's. If she doesn't get real sensative after first O, I'll keep going until the second or third is acheived. Originally Posted by shorty
+1
Heidi, It's your fault, you are so good at giving and taste so damn good receiving, love those sexy sounds!!!!!!!!!!!
Heidi Lynn, how about All of the Above?

O(s) from DATY, O from BJ, shared Os from Mish and RCG
Heidi Lynn, how about All of the Above?

O(s) from DATY, O from BJ, shared Os from Mish and RCG Originally Posted by Redwolf
+1 One of each at least
I really love it when I can bring a lady to an O, whether it be through oral stimulation or vaginal stimulation. But Dallas, if it's greek you want, then i'm your guy LOL!
lol--Big Boi..we will try that next visit!!!
Not concerned about how I get my O just as long as the girl gets hers when using my tongue.
It is a thing about satisfying the lady and giving DATY until she O's is what I really enjoy. Love DATY for breakfast, lunch, dinner or desert. Oops, I forgot appetizer. But, if that does not provide her an O we will seek other means. Love making the ladies happy.