Different amounts

I have been reading where providers will have different donations on different sites and if the guy mentions one site for a reference and that site is higher than where he saw the ad the provider wants the high amount. That seems so wrong to me on so many different levels and wonder what anyone else thinks?
Meh, just more of the same general dumbassery. Like with fake pics this is ENTIRELY something to be laid at the feet of the men.

STOP PAYING THEM WHEN THEY DO SKETCHY SHIT.
Why should this be laid at the feet of the men? We are not the ones that posts different prices on different sights. I for one do not understand why a girl would post one price here and a higher price on P411.

I find girls on here but make my appointments thru P411, usually at their request. Why should I have to pay the higher price for doing this? If the price is higher is the service better?
No dude. My point is that if you pay them, they will continue this behavior because they are making money doing it.

And they jack their rates up on P411 so that they can offer a "discount" for members.

Again, stop paying people who do sketchy shit.
i agree completely and while it is up to each provider how they do their buisness it just seems wrong to me personally and professionally it seems like a scam almost..If a gentlemen contacts on one site say on eccie for example and mentions he is on P411 to give you a source of reference the girl shouldn't try and ask for the higher rate from P411 if your gift is lower here...
No dude. My point is that if you pay them, they will continue this behavior because they are making money doing it.

And they jack their rates up on P411 so that they can offer a "discount" for members.

Again, stop paying people who do sketchy shit. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
This doesn't fall on the guys and no higher gifts doesn't mean better service...
Why should this be laid at the feet of the men? We are not the ones that posts different prices on different sights. I for one do not understand why a girl would post one price here and a higher price on P411.

I find girls on here but make my appointments thru P411, usually at their request. Why should I have to pay the higher price for doing this? If the price is higher is the service better? Originally Posted by elgato111
Some women run specials and offer discounts which is why their rates are higher on certain sites. They may run a $200 special on Eccie for ONLY the men of Eccie who hit that ad. If you are not a member of Eccie, why should you get a discount? It is both a way to bring in new members to the site by having them pay for PA, and allowing them to see said lady for a bit off.

The others pay the regular rate, and I see nothing wrong with that. If I run a specail only for TER members and someone hits me off of BP, they are not getting the special. We have reasons for giving incentives to certain board members, and it is usually because that site is responsible for the bulk of our business.

Now, you won't see me running specials for anything but multi-hours, because I think it's too complicated for the reasons touched on above. I simply offer them to men I feel deserve them. I do however have different rates for touring and locally, which I won't ever change. It takes a lot of bs for me to be able to break free at home to see someone, so I charge more.
if i find ladies with different prices posted, naturally i want to pay the lower amount .... it just means i get to see more ladies !!

i hate to play those kind of games ... it does make me question even trying to set up an appointment.
Okay maybe I misread the original question.

If we are talking about offering discounts to members of various sites, that is one thing. A consistent, true discount is common and done by all sorts of businesses.

If we are talking about someone that puts random prices all over the place and is being a little scammy about what she is charging then I still say that the only way to fix it is to stop paying her when she does that. Vote with your wallet!
I have yet to understand why a lady will have a higher rate on P411 than on other sites. Seems to me that having a pre-screened and verified client wanting to give you his money would be infinitely more preferable than a random "member" of some site who just happens to read your ad or review. Then you have to go through all the screening work, makes no logical sense to me. If anything the P411 guy should get a discount, if you are offering one. The guy will usually want a P411 OK from you afterwards so its already set up by that time.

I know that you earn some sort of rewards points for offering a P411 discount, just make sure the rate - discount equals out to what your "special" is. You get the points, we get the price and everyone is happy!

Please, go ahead and poke holes in my theory! I want to hear this.
This is why ladies should only offer specials to clients they enjoy/would like to spend more time with. No weekend specials/No Christmas specials/No birthday specials. When you offer specials it only devalues your service. Why would a guy pay $300 for something he's already had for $150? and why would you charge him $300 for something you've already given him for $150. Make no sense.

Now why a lady will have a different rate on p411 makes no sense to me. I never did it. However, why not focus on your own business and quit worrying about the ladies rate structure? Leave it to the men to do the research. At the end of the day, you're not fucking/paying her.
However, why not focus on your own business and quit worrying about the ladies rate structure? Leave it to the men to do the research. At the end of the day, you're not fucking/paying her. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi, everyone is watching everyone else's rates, or should be. Just as in any business, you need to know the market rates and advertised rate for your competitors.

You're telling me that a traveling lady should not know what the standard market rates are in the area she wants to visit? If the market is say $200 and she waltzes in at $300 will she sit around wondering why her phone is ringing? Damn right she will. I would go so far as to say shes not a smart businesswoman if she doesn't have this knowledge beforehand.
Deleted. My comments could potentially cause problems.
I think most guys think its a "big deal", at least most P411 guys do.
I think most guys think its a "big deal", at least most P411 guys do. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yes. I expect this complaint from a guy not a girl because she's not the one paying. That was my point.

I never said it was right because it's very wrong. It's bad business but of course BUT it's up to the guy to screen and pay the lowest rate he can find. That is what I would do.