E.com Closing The Doors

Well, now I know why E.com changed their billing ways. May 31st is the closing day for e.com.

I loved that site until the reviews disappeared.....and yes, I still loved the site even after the raid.

Farewell to E.com, but I'm sure there'll be a new site taking its place soon enough.
On their site..."You must provide us with your full name and address if you want a refund check"

uh... NO! They can keep it.
HMMM!! Full Name and Address = Blue Light Special!!
The recent Syracuse, New York busts largely relied on fake e.com ads. Surprise, surprise.
Angel,

That could be said of any site though. Recent stings in Omaha were done via BP and we all know that LE is on here (as well as other sites), we just don't who they are. No site is safe period.
:-( .

I liked that site. It was great in certain areas.

Figures though. Something was going to happen.
E.com has been pretty much worthless for 5-6 months. Time for it to go...
It is a shame it use to be a good site...I have been checking other sites though knowing this was coming..Rest in Peace until another site comes up
Good riddance.
eventually all empires come to an end.....refund my ass. why would i contact them after they have been raided and more than likely have opened their books via court order to LE? come on....you don't walk into a police station and say i am a hooker looker.
Anyone care to speculate on what will happen with the domain name? That's gotta be worth some bucks.
I have 9 AVAILABLE NOW postings available....I better use them up before the 31st. Thanks for letting us know about its closing as I certainly would have missed that announcement on their main page since I normally bypass that page each day.

It IS sad it's going away. It was a VERY helpful site in the way of garnering new clients.
Anyone care to speculate on what will happen with the domain name? That's gotta be worth some bucks. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
VERY good question.
This is sad news. E.com was one of my primary tools for screening potential providers. Even after the raid and the disappearance of reviews, the site did have some utility as it offered information that was/is a step above BP. Now it looks like BP will be the only way to search for providers locally in my area. At least I have a few contacts of girls that I can see. I hope more providers begin to use sites like ECCIE. As for those who would advertise on BP, if you are a quality provider, please add a link or web address to your personal site. 90% of BP girls are not real, rip offs, TGTBT or worse. Damn, the thought of weeding through all the B.S. to find a provider is going to be tough.
E.com has been pretty much worthless for 5-6 months. Time for it to go... Originally Posted by royamcr
I second that statement. After the raid I pretty much left e.com alone and then after they removed the reviews I was done with them period. Its too bad because it used to be a great site.