The Three No's

Since there is always talk about ladies having Limited Menus (i.e No Kissing, No DATY, No BBBJ) which one is the most important in making a decision to see her? I see where ladies talk about there business going up when they decide to put BBBJ on the menu. So is BBBJ the major factor in seeing ladies that don't truly offer GFE?
Kissing, if they dont kiss I want nothing to do with them.
If they can make out with me it gets me going and dont need BBBJ or CBJ for that matter.
A tie between (true)MSOG and BBBJTCIM, must have both.
A good kisser is tops with me. Love GFE and without kissing it simply isn't GFE.
No kissing, no Daty, No BBBJ.
What the fuck are you paying her for. Just jack off and save the money.
Actually, none of the 3 by themselves is not a reason for me to take a pass on seeing a lady. When you start combining the "No", that is when I start scratching her off my list. I've seen No kissing ladies who offer BBBJ and DATY. I've seen ladies who kiss and DATY but offer only CBJ. For me, I really haven't run across a no DATY lady (only those who upsell it). Also, DATY is not a "must" for me. I will only decide to DATY with a lady after I'm actually with her. I like to see her pussy and more importantly smell her pussy before I consider DATY. There have been times when I fully intended to DATY with a girl only to get a whiff of that not-so fresh smell. Lastly, MSOG is really my only must.
Msog...
DFK. If it's not in her reviews or P411 profile I don't see her.
That is easy.
1. BBBJ
2. DFK
I like DATY, but is not a must have.
I only say BBBJ is a definite one. Don't necessarily have to have CIM.
MSOG is top on my list, the rest is gravy. I'm getting more partial to BBBJ vs CBJ. Kissing is 2nd then DATY last but depends on my mood.
Granted a lady that is full GFE and allows MSOG is the ultimate in a getting my attention to possibly see her. I would have to say if BBBJ and DATY isn't offerred then I won't see her. I think these two go hand in hand, when making a decision. Very few will I passionately kiss.
1. DFK
2. BBBJ
3. DATY
You'd all hate going to a brothel. There GFE is considered anathema. It's why I lasted like three days when I decided to try my luck at being legal. To the other girls, kissing, DATY, BBBJ....all the GFE things made ME an object of ridicule.
You'd all hate going to a brothel. There GFE is considered anathema. It's why I lasted like three days when I decided to try my luck at being legal. To the other girls, kissing, DATY, BBBJ....all the GFE things made ME an object of ridicule. Originally Posted by alluringava
That's why I won't go to a brothel.