Review: (South Korea) MIN-HEE @ VIP

Date: August 19, 2010
Name: Min-Hee
Contact Info: PM me
URL / Website: None
General Area: VIP bar, first venue on the right at the bottom of "Hooker Hill" street proper
Activities: GFE/PSE: BBBJ, LFK, DFK, DIGITS (F&B), CFS: RCG, K9; BBBJ/CIM/COF/COB finish
Session Length: i Hour +
Fee: KRW200K (~USD160) (I got a KRW20K discount)
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length; modified pageboy cut
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: ~5'7-8", 120-5, full A cups. Min-Hee isn't really pretty, but she is very cute. Slender upper torso, slightly heavier through the hips and legs. Shaved.

Recommendation: Yes
UPDATE:

I had a follow-up session with Minhee that has cuased me to re-assess my previous recommendation. At our second meeting, she had a buzz on. Usually. I'm wary of Koreans under the influence because they generally don't handle liquor well; but given my previous experience was willing to take a chance. Mistake! She continued to drink and became increasingly loud and agitated, demanding more money and providing at best indifferent and constantly interrupted service. As always, as the fifth rule of Fuck Club provides, YMMA; but she is now off the Kimchi Warrior approved list.
UPDATE:

I saw Min-Hee is passing the other night. She's still slutty cute and she seems to have dialed down the attitude, but she has put on a LOT of weight. So she's still off my approved list.
Thanks for the review. Keep 'em coming.

I hope to visit S. Korea again. I enjoyed hanging out with you some and appreciate your knowledgeable and sage advice about Seoul's diminishing scene.

NM
UPDATE:

I had a follow-up session with Minhee that has cuased me to re-assess my previous recommendation. At our second meeting, she had a buzz on. Usually. I'm wary of Koreans under the influence because they generally don't handle liquor well; but given my previous experience was willing to take a chance. Mistake! She continued to drink and became increasingly loud and agitated, demanding more money and providing at best indifferent and constantly interrupted service. As always, as the fifth rule of Fuck Club provides, YMMA; but she is now off the Kimchi Warrior approved list. Originally Posted by Kimchi Warrior
Minhee does outcalls? If she does do you still have her number?
Delete old thread