Sour grapes backfires on MSNBC

If you are going to insinuate that your opponents are cheating, get your facts straight.

Here is the link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1485556

The text:
-----------------------------------
‘The Kelly File’ ratings surge is legit: Nielsen

MSNBC questioned its competitor’s 100% ratings increase but the further investigation shows Fox’s Megyn Kelly did crush MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow.

Nielsen has conducted an investigation into the ratings for Megyn Kelly’s new Fox News Channel show, “The Kelly File,” following grousing by MSNBC chief Phil Griffin.

The investigation has revealed that the numbers for Kelly are accurate.

Last Tuesday, the day after its debut, “The Kelly File” doubled its audience, crushing “The Rachel Maddow Show,” its MSNBC competition.

Griffin called for a probe, dubbing the ratings feat “impossible.”
---------------------------------------------

He should have kept his mouth shut.

Rachel needs to grow her hair back out and dye it blonde again. The butch dyke look ain't cutting it in the ratings.
I'd still do her.
I'd still do her. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please do NOT post a review.
If you are going to insinuate that your opponents are cheating, get your facts straight.

Here is the link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1485556

The text:
-----------------------------------
‘The Kelly File’ ratings surge is legit: Nielsen

MSNBC questioned its competitor’s 100% ratings increase but the further investigation shows Fox’s Megyn Kelly did crush MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow.

Nielsen has conducted an investigation into the ratings for Megyn Kelly’s new Fox News Channel show, “The Kelly File,” following grousing by MSNBC chief Phil Griffin.

The investigation has revealed that the numbers for Kelly are accurate.

Last Tuesday, the day after its debut, “The Kelly File” doubled its audience, crushing “The Rachel Maddow Show,” its MSNBC competition.

Griffin called for a probe, dubbing the ratings feat “impossible.”
---------------------------------------------

He should have kept his mouth shut.

Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yes because Nielsen conducted its own investigation on itself...lol

No bias there huh?
Good luck with that. Google "picture of a Bull Dyke", and her picture might come up.

I do have a certain respect for her, though. She is, at times, the only sensible voice on MSNBC. I can't help from thinking if she goes home wondering, "good lord, I am on the same Network that gives Al Sharpton a show".
Yes because Nielsen conducted its own investigation on itself...lol

No bias there huh? Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
But if the decision went the other way, you would trust it, right?

Be serious. Nielsen is nothing but a bean counter. They don't have an agenda on ratings for political shows.

This recount was to make sure there wasn't an honest mistake - not to find out if there was deliberate misreporting to set an agenda.

If they got caught deliberately fudging the numbers, they would be out of business. The only reason advertisers and networks use them is they have a proven methodology for tracking audiences.

Why would they jeopardize that to give Megan Kelly a boost. There isn't enough money...
Please do NOT post a review. Originally Posted by ExNYer
OMG, that is funny as hell
who cares