Just a question? Have you seen or have interest in a deaf woman civi or provider

Don't have a fetish for it. I'd be willing to try and see any hot lady for enjoyment and see how it goes. I think it would be an interesting experience if nothing else.
What?
HE SAID: DONT HAVE A FETISH FOR IT. I'D BE WILLING TO TRY!"
Not a problem at all for me.
Definitely interested. PM me if you have a deaf provider come on board
I'm interested too, Krissy.
I met a deaf woman on CL about 7 years ago. She had a decent face, but she had a GREAT body!! I wanted to fuck her so bad.... we just couldn't communicate.. we had to have pen and paper with us at all times! It was just too cumbersome.

Bluester
Alyson is back with us and she is deaf, We just wanted to go about it the right way and make sure nobody booked without knowing ahead of time. She's very open minded and she does all her communications via text. Its nice to know that there is so interest for it, you guys are great, oxo Krissy
OMG...hilarious story! I found a hottie girl down on 35 and 290ish area who came up to me and asked me for help...cant remember how we communicated cause she was deaf too...our "conversation" ended up in her needing financial help and offering me her services!

I got a room at the courtyard right there and bangin the shit out of her and let her have the room for the night! Totally stupid at the time, but she didnt run up my bill on room service or any other charges..

I forgot abt that till this thread! Anyone else every see her?