PLEASE HELP! HIGHLY REVIEWED

Hey there everyone! when I first started this was a handle I set uo, I've never posted.... I'm currently Discreet Laura... I had a friend helping but now not only was my well being threatened but I am needing to have my reviews linked to a new profile. ... I also need to change my handle. ..
I am denied my username&password for Laura....
I'd like to move forward with a different handle and still keep my reviews....
Can someone please help me figure this out?!? I am clueless as to how to navigate the site!
I would be greatly appreciative of an help offered! !
Thank you SO much for your time!
I'm a little lost here, you had another account? Each user is only allowed 1. Please email Dallas@eccie.net with what's going on. Start with this.

1. Previous account name
2. Current account name
3. Previous email account ( the one you originally used to register).
4. What you need done and what the issue is.
Is this a private link if not could you message me from a private one and I can respond please and thank you
The email is private only the staff gets it.
it was really a misunderstanding I think....idk
I made this account a while back when I was going to try to go independent, but never used it...
I have a consulting service that handles my current account and I was originally just trying to make sure that I could get my reviews linked to a seperate/new account.
but it isn't necessary. ... I would like to know, however; for future reference.
if it is necessary that I delete this account, no worries... I only use it to browse as I don't have the login information for my current handle.
I appreciate your help!!

XoXo,
Brandi
(aka Discrete Laura)
Ok no problem but again this would best be handled via email wit us.