Something different ... like a wife swap

My sexy playmate and i think it would be kinda hot if we saw our gentleman. Same room diff beds and then maybe switch lol

No newbies and well screened
Who is your playmate?
I believe its SAGE
I would do it w who ever lol im
Havent done it yet i wish all the guys would wanna try it out
I would do it w who ever lol im
Havent done it yet i wish all the guys would wanna try it out Originally Posted by Kristi grey
if you can get two guys that can agree and feel comfortable in the same room, im sure that it will be pretty damn sexy...

the only shame...is that there would be THREE people at once, waiting on SAGE to be ready
  • Apex
  • 03-18-2019, 02:54 PM
That actually sounds like fun.
i’d like to have read a review but one never surfaced
Sounds like a foursome in same room
If I’m not mistaken I believe it’s been done before...

Just sayin... Italia
Something like this?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1005918 Originally Posted by OldYeller
Old yeller something of the sort but your missing a gent
Old yeller something of the sort but your missing a gent Originally Posted by italia
That was actually a 2 male /2 female encounter... I do not think it is easy to see... But occasionally, OY and his friend like to get a few of us together to be NAUGHTY...
How about this scenario? My sexy wife paired up with one of the sexy ladies in here to do a two for one special for one of your best and most trusted hobbiests. The only catch is I get to watch. Any takers?
Spectators? Voyeurs?
_______
note: since many cell phones cannot view my signature, so here's a
LINK
Few years back I had a great ATF that set up a 3m3f romp. The ATF (now retired) was the key. One girl dropped out do to monthly issues so the 2 played with my buddies. Put one sound asleep and then they both played with me and my other buddy. It was a good time and affordable if you can find the right ladies. Gotta thank the "Legend" for that one.
Did this once in DC, it was fun, I was kinda dumb, found two ladies at the bar, they picked the second guy, I got the room. it was fun.