Unable to see reviews and encounters

Mac78251, yourdesire, and xxx000xxx...

What are the EXACT forums that you all trying to view "old reviews"???

If you have Premium Access or you are an Upgraded Female, you should be able to see "old reviews", no one should be able to "post" on "old reviews" however.

We can't help you if we don't know the EXACT forum that you are referring to.
I’m unable to see reviews in both spa/studio/mp reviews/discussions-Pittsburgh and encounters-amp/spa-Pittsburgh, pa
I thought I was doing something wrong but the same problem has been happening to me. HOWEVER it is not every thread or every day. Just every now and then I also get the same message. And yes I have paid for Premium membership.
I’m unable to see reviews in both spa/studio/mp reviews/discussions-Pittsburgh and encounters-amp/spa-Pittsburgh, pa Originally Posted by Xxx000xxx
Rest your browser, clear your cookies, etc...

You should be able to see old "reviews" in those forums.

The "Encounter" forums have never been hidden from view however
I thought I was doing something wrong but the same problem has been happening to me. HOWEVER it is not every thread or every day. Just every now and then I also get the same message. And yes I have paid for Premium membership. Originally Posted by Tools4u
We need to know the EXACT forum that this is happening in for us to help you, thanks
I have reset my browser and cleared cookies and I paid for premium access and it still continues to happen.
I have reset my browser and cleared cookies and I paid for premium access and it still continues to happen. Originally Posted by Xxx000xxx
The problem must be on your end...the old reviews in the Pittsburgh spa/studio/mp reviews/discussions forums are available for all PA members to view.

However, I will ask the developer to look at your individual profile.
Thank you I appreciate that