Can a BJ ever be to sloppy?

I think it is easier for myself if I make it a little sloppy. Were the BJs too sloppy on those vids? No. But, they don't HAVE to be that sloppy to be enjoyed, and they can even be SLOPPIER! It just all depends on what YOU enjoy, and I am a big pleaser! I have given many sloppy BJs. If I know in advance that is what you would like, I will make sure to come with an empty stomach...no one enjoys tossed cookies!

Thank you Cockaltte for sharing this thread with me...some of these answers are real turn ons!
ummm I love myh BJs there the best sloppy wet and oh so good
had one girl let my load run down my balls until it reached my ass...she pushed it in with her finger..then herded the rest of it there and did the same thing...felt very nice!!
There is absolutely positively no such thing as too sloppy. I used to see a guy who didn't even want me to spit on his cock just a little. He wanted it as dry as I could make it. Never did understand that, but that was what he liked. For my part, unless a guy tells me to keep the sloppy out of it, I love making that thick, super slick, saliva that comes from extended DT'ing, then just letting it drip everywhere
Oh goodness... the first video wasnt bad... but the second one... o MY. I think there IS a point when its too sloppy. Getting it nice and lubricated is cool... but for ME, thats it. LOL
To each thier own
Well I would have to say and this is coming from a girl who if you read my reviews you know that it is truly one of my favorite things to do. Even on a normal day giving a man oral just turns me on, but I would have to say I like to give a sloppy bj just because most of my partners like a sloppy bj and who wants to give a bj when the person on the receiving end is just not into it. There are guys who like a slow sensual bj and there is nothing wrong with it by any means, but I would say it always seems better to me when a guy is really into it and you can just let loose and slurp on that d!*k. Lets all just have fun enjoy life and provide to our best abilities.

XoXo,
Adriana Paige Originally Posted by adriana_paige
You said all the right things and i love that ur in Dallas too , I'll be contacting you soon!
Well I would have to say and this is coming from a girl who if you read my reviews you know that it is truly one of my favorite things to do. Even on a normal day giving a man oral just turns me on, but I would have to say I like to give a sloppy bj just because most of my partners like a sloppy bj and who wants to give a bj when the person on the receiving end is just not into it. There are guys who like a slow sensual bj and there is nothing wrong with it by any means, but I would say it always seems better to me when a guy is really into it and you can just let loose and slurp on that d!*k. Lets all just have fun enjoy life and provide to our best abilities.

XoXo,
Adriana Paige Originally Posted by adriana_paige
every time...all the time...till next time....rock on
I didn't think there was such a thing as too sloppy. And then I watched those videos ....

I'm known to give a sloppy one. I love spitting on it...makes me feel empowered. Like revving an engine before the race. Beating my chest at the man, spitting on his cock and warning him...you are so about to get it!
(oops am I going to be accused of posting an ad for saying that?) Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Babe, your's are just right! And don't worry, you're cool as long as you don't post it in Austin Coed.
I don't know what this thread is about
but I saw the word BJ & Sloppy and the 2 of them together just sounds delicious!....
a wet dick is a happy dick
a wet dick is a happy dick Originally Posted by LAVixian

+1 !!!!!!!!!!
Damn, this is thread to find the Hott Chicks
Any kind of sex that is good is usually sloppy.
There is always a thread about sloppy bjs. Well, do you think that the clips below is to sloppy, not sloppy enough or just right?

Sorry. But xxx type of sites just cannot be linked here. I will have to say, though, it was most interesting!!! Maybe the members can PM you for the link? Elisabeth Originally Posted by cockalatte
It's not right unless it's dripping down the crack of your ass ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Any kind of sex that is good is usually sloppy. Originally Posted by Shackle
Hi,

That's what I've heard, also!

Sincerely,
Wet
It's an art form and if you love it you are great at it. All talk and no show is pointless though. 682 323 8990 24/7 kisses jessiboobs.jpg