Can a BJ ever be to sloppy?

Sloppy is the only way I know how to do it!
Sloppy BJ by the right person is an amazing experience for both.

Personally i love eating dick. ������
There is always a thread about sloppy bjs. Well, do you think that the clips below is to sloppy, not sloppy enough or just right?

Sorry. But xxx type of sites just cannot be linked here. I will have to say, though, it was most interesting!!! Maybe the members can PM you for the link? Elisabeth Originally Posted by cockalatte
NEVER EVER EVER!!! LOLOL

When my "civie" lady friends ask about bj, my first statement is nearly always, "If you're giving head and worrying about how you look, you're already doing it wrong!"

BOOYA BABY! Sloppy, slurpy, cum on my face when you're done!

YUM

xo
J
Link me
NOPE! I go see Nina the Dicknapper here in Dallas when I absolutely have to cum. She slurps and sucks and deep throats so well, I've never once not been able to unload in her sweet mouth. She's fucking spoiled me for civilian cocksucking! If I was deaf I'm not sure I'd ever come...I love hearing a woman moan it always pushes me over the top, so when getting blown like that, it's wonderful to hear that slurping and sucking... and feel my balls covered in saliva.

The blow job is clear evidence of a God that loves us and wants us to be happy.
lol I love having your hot load shoot in my mouth, then letting it drip out back onto your cock as I continue to suck, lick and stroke and you squirm and worm through the tender after moment of a cum, as I build you right back up taking you to tantric Os..........Why stop with a cum? No surrender.......I want it all...........Yum Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
OMG this. That pleasure pain of continued stimulation right after I cum is fantastic. I've only had one provider do this. Total sloppy wet drooling blowjob, lots of DFK, then took the whole load and never stopped, telling me she wasn't going to stop, and focusing that which would be most sensitive. Don't think I've ever been so hard after blowing a load.

I couldn't see the links but I can't imagine too sloppy. now gagging till you puke is not a sloppy blowjob, that has crossed the line to something else.
No. Message me any providers that can facefuck and deepthroat til puke.
I will say only one woman has been able to get me to cum twice with a non-stop BJ. When I came the first time,the way I was catching the back of her mouth/throat with the head as she was cleaning up after the first orgasm was an intense sensation. I told her that if she kept that up I was going to cum again. She took that as a challenge and a bit of work she drained me again. Need to find someone else now.
Sloppy Toppy!
Very sloppy here
No such thing as too sloppy. Bonus points if your mascara is running down your face.