💥💥Sin City I missed you! 💥💥

Just got back in town for a week! Just wanted to say Hiiiiiii to all my friends! Where is the KINK AT?
So boltfan this isn't an ad? I'm confused cuz you took my welcome back message down and I didn't include pics or say what she said. This needs to apply for EVERYONE. NOT just who you pick and choose.
First off, probably a better idea to use the RTM feature. That little red triangle. That way you can actually let a moderator know something needs to be looked at privately.

Moderators do not always see every single post. While we try to do so, some are missed. Using that function let's people know attention is needed.

Your post was reviewed and did not have any other content that made it a discussion subject that wasn't specifically hobby related.
While Providers are challenged now by the Eccie guidelines, many like you are trying to peak interest by use of the Eccie Forums.

Providers have always been able to post ThreADs to promote themselves and help to secure interest from the Hobbyists.

There is a fine line between a ThreAD and an AD.

By posting any of the items listed below, you change a ThreAD (as way to indirectly spark interest in you) into an AD (directly seeking appointments by announcing any of the following):
  • availability/dates
  • services
  • rates/fees
  • Seeking an Appointment
  • asking Hobbyists to contact you
So boltfan this isn't an ad? I'm confused cuz you took my welcome back message down and I didn't include pics or say what she said. This needs to apply for EVERYONE. NOT just who you pick and choose. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91

Moderators have taken many of my posts down too. It's all about the wording! Still doesn't make sense that guys can write exploiting reviews with every lil detail but ladies can't even let guys know when we are around! Try changing your convo to questions instead of suggestions!
Yes, Winter this really was in no way to point fingers at you. Just confused on how some get taken down some don't. I apologize if I sounded round to you Winter. It was not my intention ♥️